Titans 12th Man Flag

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I went on a road trip between the Houston and Indy games the past few weeks. One of my stops was Nashville, where I saw this in a bar:

JcvMKQr

Now first of all, I wanted to say that I by no means think Seattle should be the only team allowed to use the term "12th Man". It's a fairly obvious term that football fans all over have used forever. At the game in Indy last week, during big defensive stands the stadium signs would flash "12th Man" to get the crowd to get louder. I've been to multiple NFL stadiums. Many use the term in some fashion or other. Just as we have to pay Texas A&M (who trademarked it), there are plenty of teams that use the phrase. I've often said on here that it's silly to think such an obvious term should only be used here. Like "6th Man" in basketball, it's obvious. We as Seattle fans should be all about repping the 12 in our stadium, and shouldn't care about what fans do elsewhere.

That all said, I thought this flag was rather amusing. Mainly given that it's pretty much the exact same color and type face. Take away the Titans and Bud Light logos and you'd think it was ours. Thought the board could use a nice rousing. So have at it. :stirthepot:

Go Hawks.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Lol that flag makes me laugh . Down to the Bud light on it that's a joke

minormillikin

Reaction score
If they don't retire the 12 it's meaningless.

That said... It's not a bad decoration.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
minormillikin":ug3ffcrl said:
If they don't retire the 12 it's meaningless.

BOOM.

Everybody knows who the real 12th Man is in the NFL.

kearly

Reaction score
I always thought the 12th man was for all NFL fans. Granted, our version is special, but I never felt it was exclusive to the Seahawks.

djb28

Reaction score
I dont know. It is their color and the font used is the same as their jersey. But I hear ya.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I would be pissed if there was a Bud Light anything on ym 12th man flag.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

How utterly stupid.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with the 12th man. It clearly says 12th Bud Light. Cuz that's exactly how many you need if you are a Titans fan!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
NO! I saw this last season for the first time, and yeah, I was outraged! They even have a ritual now before their home games similar to ours. I perused their forums shortly after I discovered it, and a lot of their fans were saying how it was lame that they were obviously ripping off the Seahawks, and they should stop it. Funny how it started shortly after some of our former personnel wound up on the Titan's staff. In the Pro Game, that is most definitely OUR thing, and ripping it off is LAME! Best they actually retire their #12 jerseys to make it official.... God, is nothing sacred?

TestMo1337

Reaction score
The one beef I have is the blue in our 12th Man Flag is not a blue we use currently. They need to change it to the dark blue/navy we're using.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
sammyc521":e6prgg7m said:
The one beef I have is the blue in our 12th Man Flag is not a blue we use currently. They need to change it to the dark blue/navy we're using.

B frickin' S! That 12th man light blue transcends every color scheme the team has gone through. It needs to stay the same and never change no matter what the team does! That flag is not the team, it is the 12th man and we stand alone, yet one with the team. You can rip the colors of the 12th man flag from my cold, dead fingers! Loud and Proud!

2013941123.jpg

SeahawksLions_0624.jpg

22389-banner-Seahawks-Coach-Carroll-and-446th-airlift-wing.jpg

94b58445ba8e0ce776413f6560129829

960x595

3788227296 86967324ce z

Larson Building 12th Man Flag 630x472

Seahawks-Sports-Gear-Space.png

12Flag-1024x728.jpg

Flag stays the same. Some things don't NEED to be "improved". TRADITION!

minormillikin

Reaction score
Where the heck do people get those flags, anyway. I've never seen one on an official team store site, or in a store. Ebay, or some creepy roadside flag shop?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
minormillikin":3vnzfx1m said:
Where the heck do people get those flags, anyway. I've never seen one on an official team store site, or in a store. Ebay, or some creepy roadside flag shop?

I know a buddy of mine got a full size 3' X 5' 12th man flag for being a long-time season ticket holder a few years back... But you're right. After doing a brief Bing search, it's pretty hard to find the "authentic" flag. I'd be curious as well to find the authentic version to buy. I'd totally get one.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
960x595

The brother of the guy who sits in front of me runs this crane, it's in the north parking lot.

Sac

Reaction score
kearly":7m3fvyqm said:
I always thought the 12th man was for all NFL fans. Granted, our version is special, but I never felt it was exclusive to the Seahawks.

That's because you're wrong.

Latest posts