Tickets 65 bucks?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I got an email today from the Seahawks that tickets can be had for tomorrow's game for 65 bucks. I dont think I've ever seen this before. Well not since 2012 at least. At least with a team in rebuild seat prices will be cheaper!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Somos doces":3rcq0x01 said:
Sure, cheap tickets, but you’ll show up to a empty field, inasmuch as the game is actually scheduled for Sunday. :D

I heard at the last game that tickets were going for $9 right before through the secondary market.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
This is why Jody Allen might finally get involved.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So, do season ticket owners have to purchase a personal seat license to remain STHs in Seattle?

This is exactly the way that Levi's Stadium is set up. The downside of selling below your PSL/STH value is borne entirely by the holder, whereas the York/DeBartolos don't care beyond a pride factor. They've already been paid.

907Hawk

Reaction score
We bought 4 tickets in the Hawks Nest against the bears before the season and paid 200 each. We got to our seats and was told by the Seahawk fans behind us to sit down because I was blocking their view. We moved to the south endzone and stood for the game. I’ve been to many games and never had this experience before, enjoyed the game anyway.
:irishdrinkers:

Elemas

Reaction score
If I pay $200 apiece and you’re blocking my view, I’m going to ask you to sit down as well. I understand big plays but, I’ve been to games where folks have stood right in front of everyone else so they could see better. Ugh..

907Hawk

Reaction score
GemCity":2qngtvmp said:
If I pay $200 apiece and you’re blocking my view, I’m going to ask you to sit down as well. I understand big plays but, I’ve been to games where folks have stood right in front of everyone else so they could see better. Ugh..
Standing is traditional, maybe you should stay at home for the better view, UGH.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
GemCity":27p5yj7k said:

I have to agree. I'm 5'5" and if everyone was standing, I couldn't see anything but dudes' backs for the whole game.

That'd apply even more to elderly/handicapped/children who still couldn't see even if they were to stand on the seats themselves. Pretty sure that isn't allowed.

Sure, get up for the big plays. But standing up for 3.5 hours straight is probably something that most people would be uncomfortable with.

Latest posts