Thursday Draft get together in Portland

Hawks46

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":14eerad0 said:
Hawks46":14eerad0 said:
Zebulon Dak":14eerad0 said:
They have a decent parking lot, shouldn't be an issue. Draft starts at 5 but I'm sure it'll be a solid 4 hour event so feel free to come by whenever you can make it.

It better be decent sized. Seriously, I have a 26 ft' van. I'll probably be there around 6:30. Cya guys there. by the way, my wife would flip over your avatar Zeb.

Ok I can't guarantee there's room for a 26' van haha. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that driving a vehicle like that you've learned to be creative with parking though.

Aim for the Car 2 Go and make it a speed bump :twisted:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sports Hernia":307gj6e3 said:
Zebulon Dak":307gj6e3 said:
Sports Hernia":307gj6e3 said:
Wish I could make it but I'm 3 hours away (in clear traffic) and will be working mandatory OT. :x
Sounds fun, have an adult beverage for me. 8)

Zima?
That will do. 8)

He said "adult" beverage, bwqatever.

Hope you guys are having fun. Party's about to get real!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RockHawk":1t5i24xp said:
I'm aiming to join you guys for next year's draft. It's been too long!
Ditto, and if there's a game viewing party in PDX/Vancouver this year that isn't a Mon. or Thurs. night I'm in for that too. I just gotta be more willing to be sociable with my fellow Hawks fans.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":k4pkfmay said:
RockHawk":k4pkfmay said:
I'm aiming to join you guys for next year's draft. It's been too long!
Ditto, and if there's a game viewing party in PDX/Vancouver this year that isn't a Mon. or Thurs. night I'm in for that too. I just gotta be more willing to be sociable with my fellow Hawks fans.

Would a Sunday night game work for you? I'm sure we could make that happen. I don't like going anywhere for the 10am/1pm games but any night game I'm down for a meet-up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Depending on the weather and if I am not at that game, I may be down for this....er up for this too. Go Hawks.