Thoughts on DT Andrew Billings Baylor? I'm a fan

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
firebee":3bluvwth said:
Scottemojo":3bluvwth said:
Pete does not take DTs in the first, not so far.
But... what if we could turn him into an offensive lineman?

Pete doesn't take offensive linemen in the 1st either, at least, not that I've noticed. :snack:

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Good combine. Looked really well in space in drills too, which shows his overall athleticism. He might be the first DT off the board though.

chris98251

Reaction score
Robert Nkemdiche is a possible grab based on Irvin and Clark, he will drop some and if there at 26 and the way we do our screening we may grab him, he is a Marshawn like personality from what I have read, in that I mean a different type of guy, fact he was pretty much up front about his screw ups in my mind is a plus and someone that will probably correct things going forward. It may drop him to other teams admitting he screwed up but I think it's a bonus, accountability is something that's had to find.

titan3131

Reaction score
There is so many guys in this draft that I am having nightmares of the Rams + Cardinals getting... Hold me guys.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
chris98251":d3u07ixa said:
Robert Nkemdiche is a possible grab based on Irvin and Clark, he will drop some and if there at 26 and the way we do our screening we may grab him, he is a Marshawn like personality from what I have read, in that I mean a different type of guy, fact he was pretty much up front about his screw ups in my mind is a plus and someone that will probably correct things going forward. It may drop him to other teams admitting he screwed up but I think it's a bonus, accountability is something that's had to find.
He's a monster. Doesn't really look like a DL, but more like a giant LB....even though he's a 300 pounder.

No telling where he'll be drafted though, because of his off field stuff. That said, he's a Hawks candidate for sure.

EDIT: They were just talking about who Nkemdiche compares to and Pitts compared him to Dunlap from Cinci. Pitts never ceases to amaze me how he has a job even relating to the NFL. He is a damn idiot.

If I had to compare him to someone in the NFL....it might actually be a light version of an inexperienced Suh.

kearly

Reaction score
Watching Billings I got the vibe that he'd make a nice 3rd round pick for some team. Then I looked up some mock drafts and saw him consistently going in the first round.

I like the player, but don't love the price.

cheese22

Reaction score
I have a fondness for Henry, too. Dude goes balls out all the time with a small chip on his shoulder. Like him in later rounds...a lot.

firebee

Reaction score
cheese22":1qgpbjgv said:
I have a fondness for Henry, too. Dude goes balls out all the time with a small chip on his shoulder. Like him in later rounds...a lot.

That's what I'm thinking... He seems to be flying under the radar and approaches me as one of those guys that could be an absolute steal on the 2nd or 3rd day of the draft. For me personally, I don't think I'd want to chance holding out on him to the 3rd day, but he's definitely a solid late 4th or 5th round pick, especially if we don't take a DT early.