This WIN RE: D. Freeney

chris98251

Reaction score
His post game looked like he was having fun. Has he ever played with a group this good?

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":zuj6u4rm said:
His post game looked like he was having fun. Has he ever played with a group this good?
Dude just imagine Sheldon Richardson? Freeney dreamed of being here and produced! And he is a serious mentor. I said this last week but repeat it for you less then confident people....we are on a big run...so as Frankie says......RELAX.

Freeney played on some very elite defenses like Richardson but never with a playmaker quarterback that doesn't need help.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
He didn't necessarily blow up the Texans offense but he was definitely productive for us and I'm thinking he is producing above expectations. Looking like a good pick up.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Noticed a at least one pressure with his wicked spin move. He will make us happy by the season end. Looked to me like he had fun today.

Missed him s half sack but thought he was a positive addition to the team.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Freeney had .5 a sack and would of had forced fumble if ref didn't whistle it dead a split second before.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Josea16":yev4rwdj said:
Freeney played on some very elite defenses like Richardson but never with a playmaker quarterback that doesn't need help.
Peyton Manning says "Who the hell do you think you are, throwing out a statement like that, junior?"

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":129phd0a said:
Josea16":129phd0a said:
....but never with a playmaker quarterback that doesn't need help.

Um...

Not to name names, but he did play with a guy who's initials are P.M. ... who currently holds just about every all time NFL record for a QB. ;)
PM also had some no nonsense O-Lines, & a shit load of big name Receivers to help him in his rise to stardom.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
scutterhawk":gvrw40m5 said:
PM also had some no nonsense O-Lines, & a shit load of big name Receivers to help him in his rise to stardom.
I don't think his O-lines were quite as good as people thought. Getting rid of the ball as quickly as Peyton did most of the time tends to hide a lot of inadequacies.

Josea16

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3si9o5m9 said:
Josea16":3si9o5m9 said:

Um...

Not to name names, but he did play with a guy who's initials are P.M. ... who currently holds just about every all time NFL record for a QB. ;)
Statue boy that had a HOF offense everywhere he went Peyton you mean?

2016 Atlanta is nearest he has been on a great defense. He can just have fun on Sunday and coach M-F now.

dbmack

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dwightfreeney/status/924807406462185472[/tweet]

sutz

Reaction score
Think about this. This was his first game in about 8 months. No training camp, no work with the team.

He'll probably get even better. I'm not expecting much stat-wise, but if he gets us 4-5 sacks between now and Feb, it'll all be worth it. :mrgreen:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3jyrv2ww said:
The_Z_Man":3jyrv2ww said:
Josea16":3jyrv2ww said:

Um...

Manning's OL in Indy immediately looked awful once Curtis Painter was behind it.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
I don't think anyone here truly understands the value of Freeney - his acquisition means you will win the Superbowl:

2015 - Cards get a magical year, go to NFC Championship, and lose
2016 - Falcons get a magical year, go to Superbowl, and lose
2017 - Seahawks - following the logic, you will now go to the Superbowl and win since there are no other options left in the Freeney-verse

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1tytqmyx said:
I don't think anyone here truly understands the value of Freeney - his acquisition means you will win the Superbowl:

2015 - Cards get a magical year, go to NFC Championship, and lose
2016 - Falcons get a magical year, go to Superbowl, and lose
2017 - Seahawks - following the logic, you will now go to the Superbowl and win since there are no other options left in the Freeney-verse

I approve this message. :D

razor150

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ex9ue7i said:
scutterhawk":2ex9ue7i said:
The_Z_Man":2ex9ue7i said:
Josea16":2ex9ue7i said:

Um...

Manning's OL in Indy immediately looked awful once Curtis Painter was behind it.

The whole team looked awful. He covered up a lot of problems on that team, much like the best QBs do on a team.

Latest posts