This Week's Plan and Opening Sports Illustrated Items

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Being a fan for a long time and sports fan in general, this year doesn't come along that often. I have watched XLVIII about 40 times since Feb. For me the ride that has been XLVIII will somewhat end during kickoff Thursday night. So until then...

For tonight - I'll be watching "Unfinished Business - 2013 Seahawks" - haven't seen it yet even though it's been on my laptop for several months. I was waiting for the right time and with Rain City episode XLVIII not done yet that's the revised plan. NOTE - Rain City XLVIII is highly anticiapted as those are some of the best documentaries out there. I mean the guy started them without knowing XLVIII would happen.

Tomorrow night - Opening up Russell Wilson McFarlane I got for Father's Day and other packs of NFL stickers while watching (still not believing this) "Americas Game" - Seahawks 2013.

Thursday night - While Waiting for Banner and during watching Banner - Opening the SI items. I already know the football is small and the book is pretty much what was on newstands in the Northwest but it's the whole ceremony and greatness of the situation. I only get to open these items once. I've waited a long time for XLVIII to happen and I want my own ceremony.

Everyone please enjoy it - It doesn't come around often.

After Thursday night...it's back to work.