This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

Rex

Reaction score
OrFan":8ivgkl9o said:
What is with the ramsrule.com/herd? That format of message board went out of style during the period that the sheep were last relevant, the turn of the century. Nobody uses that any more because it sucked then, and it still sucks now.

I find it confusing too.

Rex

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":1f1nhnzk said:
#31 Kam Rocks":1f1nhnzk said:
Terrible fourm for a terrible team http://www.realramsfans.com

FYI ROD is actually top of the line. I didn't go to RRF, but I did join ROD. It's best perk is the notifications when you are quoted. It actually has a "like" button. Can u believe that? A like button like FB. It's revolutionary! We actually need to make changes to this board to keep up with that. Their site is superior to this one, but I have no doubt this great board will get with the times soon enough. It always does.

I find it hard to imagine any Ram fan expects a W Sunday. They just wanna hurt our Playoff chances any way they can.

And not having a back up plan to Bradford was a clear mistake. It's speculative to say what he would have done. You are what your record says you are, anything else is speculative. It's clear they would have made some noise with a starting QB, but they didn't have one. It's seems to be always next year with STL.

Let's hope for a clean game Sunday. That dirty pool is bush league.

Hill is the backup plan to Bradford.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":1cc04vbr said:
Sherman4Prez":1cc04vbr said:
#31 Kam Rocks":1cc04vbr said:
Terrible fourm for a terrible team http://www.realramsfans.com

FYI ROD is actually top of the line. I didn't go to RRF, but I did join ROD. It's best perk is the notifications when you are quoted. It actually has a "like" button. Can u believe that? A like button like FB. It's revolutionary! We actually need to make changes to this board to keep up with that. Their site is superior to this one, but I have no doubt this great board will get with the times soon enough. It always does.

I find it hard to imagine any Ram fan expects a W Sunday. They just wanna hurt our Playoff chances any way they can.

And not having a back up plan to Bradford was a clear mistake. It's speculative to say what he would have done. You are what your record says you are, anything else is speculative. It's clear they would have made some noise with a starting QB, but they didn't have one. It's seems to be always next year with STL.

Let's hope for a clean game Sunday. That dirty pool is bush league.

Hill is the backup plan to Bradford.

Great plan.