This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1kkb5ssz said:
Sports Hernia":1kkb5ssz said:
Like I said last time, the Niners Denial Zone is the dirty filthy rest stop toliet of the Internet.
Oh, I don't know about that. On the Extreme Skins forum, I used to get called a racist anytime I would say anything against RGKnee or the Redskins team itself.

me too man...

How about questioning the future success of the team and how the spirit of Sean Taylor was going to will them to a championship. I am pretty sure that before they banned me, that they repeated some chant that i later discovered was ancient Ojibwe Indian that translated to "We profusely bleeding vaginal cavity".

toffee

Reaction score
Mullens isn't getting the same luv as their GQ, may be not pretty enough? I am actually hoping that Shanny somehow cut Mullens and we can sign him. This kid got a tiny bit of Russ in his fire in the belly, would be a good apprentice to sit behind Russ.

Come on Lynch, Shanny, cut Mullens already.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Not sure if you guy get this much, but up here in Alberta, the big thing for Niner fans is to call Hawk fans bandwagon jumpers. Firstly as a guy who has been a fan since the Zorn / Largent days that annoys me. Secondly considering most of those Niner fans who say that to me became fans in the Montana / Young era, do they not see the hypocrisy?

chris98251

Reaction score
When a 49er fan knows that John Brodie was not just a Golfer and Gene Washington did more then be an executive for the NFL I believe that they are true fans from those eras.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3liyvech said:
When a 49er fan knows that John Brodie was not just a Golfer and Gene Washington did more then be an executive for the NFL I believe that they are true fans from those eras.
Which is about 3% of the Denial Zone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":17thxrf0 said:
Not sure if you guy get this much, but up here in Alberta, the big thing for Niner fans is to call Hawk fans bandwagon jumpers. Firstly as a guy who has been a fan since the Zorn / Largent days that annoys me. Secondly considering most of those Niner fans who say that to me became fans in the Montana / Young era, do they not see the hypocrisy?
They really DO NOT see the hypocrisy. Self awareness is for someone else.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I can't wait to see that forum explode when we shut out the whiners on their turf.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2nnw1nv7 said:

Sucks to be lumped into that group

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":3fg6146o said:
HawkRiderFan":3fg6146o said:

Sucks to be lumped into that group but you must admit there are a lot of 12's that when you ask them to name a player other than one that was on the Super Bowl winning team or part of the Legion of boom, you typically get that deer in the headlights look.

Same goes for Sportshernia's comment, I think on most forums you'll find that most fans have 0 knowledge of there team from before Y2k. Only us old dudes remember the past.

Maybe we are just old.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3tzbr02v said:
Firstly as a guy who has been a fan since the Zorn / Largent days

Zorn and Largent played before the salary cap though, so apparently you're stupid for caring about them or something. :2thumbs:

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Popeyejones":24z2t362 said:
HawkRiderFan":24z2t362 said:

Zorn and Largent played before the salary cap though, so apparently you're stupid for caring about them or something. :2thumbs:

Just like people don't realize guys like Terry Bradshaws 4 super bowls were won before the NFL had all the rules protecting the QB and players in general.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":3ok0yxaz said:
Popeyejones":3ok0yxaz said:
HawkRiderFan":3ok0yxaz said:

Just like people don't realize guys like Terry Bradshaws 4 super bowls were won before the NFL had all the rules protecting the QB and players in general.

Yep. Terry loves playing the buffoon (apparently all an act) so much I don't think anyone remembers he was a hell of a QB in his era and a league MVP.

It would be like if in 40 years everyone thought Drew Brees had always just been some goofball bumbling idiot on a pre game show. :lol:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Jesus that place is insane. Still in complete denial. Talking about PED's, the NFL giving us games, RW is trash, Garofalo is better than mahomes, I could go on all week. Nearly every post Makes me think these folks are from the hills in the deep south. Complete lack of ability for rational thought.

Don't get me wrong, we have our share of cretins here, but nowhere to the level of almost every poster there. Buzzbo5 is completely unintelligible in his posts, and somehow they not only understand him, but are in full agreement with him. Mind-boggling. Their team is definitely a reflection of those fans, a flaming dumpster fire.

KK84

Reaction score
It's amazing how many of those mongoloids over there in the denial zone think that a win would "spoil" our playoff chances. Not sure if willfully ignorant or just that painfully dumb. Idiots.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
KK84":38t0r1o7 said:
It's amazing how many of those mongoloids over there in the denial zone think that a win would "spoil" our playoff chances. Not sure if willfully ignorant or just that painfully dumb. Idiots.

That ElGuapo guy is among the douchiest I've seen. When your team is knocking on the door of the number one draft pick, it's pretty silly to produce such lazy analysis of RWs legit season. I sure am appreciative of our fanbase! Glad that guy isn't part of it. He's probably still too busy trying to count to potato to watch football. Luckily, I found a photo of him in the wild. GO HAWKS.

Oh Know The wuklzk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1tzpapo5 said:
KK84":1tzpapo5 said:

That ElGuapo guy is among the douchiest I've seen. When your team is knocking on the door of the number one draft pick, it's pretty silly to produce such lazy analysis of RWs legit season. I sure am appreciative of our fanbase! Glad that guy isn't part of it. He's probably still too busy trying to count to potato to watch football. Luckily, I found a photo of him in the wild. GO HAWKS.

Oh Know The wuklzk
Russ could win the MVP for 5 years straight and half of the troglodytes on that site would say that Jimmy JQ is lightyears better. Pretty delusional bunch over there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
johnnyfever":17l03cth said:
Jesus that place is insane. Still in complete denial. Talking about PED's, the NFL giving us games, RW is trash, Garofalo is better than mahomes, I could go on all week. Nearly every post Makes me think these folks are from the hills in the deep south. Complete lack of ability for rational thought.

Don't get me wrong, we have our share of cretins here, but nowhere to the level of almost every poster there. Buzzbo5 is completely unintelligible in his posts, and somehow they not only understand him, but are in full agreement with him. Mind-boggling. Their team is definitely a reflection of those fans, a flaming dumpster fire.
Funny thing is the guy they bitched about using “PEDS” (see adderall) is playing for their team now. Clowns.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
johnnyfever":3o2vev71 said:

That board is unreadable. Many posts wishing for an injury to Russell Wilson too, without a single sane person speaking up.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seriously, I can't blame them for the hate. It's WELL deserved. Flip-flop things and just imagine the 9ers robbing us of our dreams for the Super Bowl in 2013, and then have them dominate it against the greatest offense the league has ever seen, and then they rattle off 10 straight wins against us over the next 5 seasons. And then Krapernick and Crabtree feasting on a turkey at the 50 yard line of CenturyLink for Thanksgiving? I GET it! It's funny in a way tho, 'cause they've been irrelevant for so long and our attention has been focused on the Rams and Cards at different times during those years and the Niners have been sitting there in the back corner, hating everything. But with their recent activity and coaching and management changes, we're just now coming around and thinking "Oh yeah, those guys". :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol: They could be of concern in the near future. I mean, I assume. Right? Garoppolo and all that? Or Bosa, who will apparently punch their ticket to multiple Championships? Sweet! And LOL... Just watch 'em NOT get Bosa. Highly unlikely with that last win giving them 3. HAHAHAHA!!!!