This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":33lvs5ud said:
peachesenregalia":33lvs5ud said:
Quorthon13":33lvs5ud said:
My prediction for the game - JH gives up and starts singing xmas carols on the sidelines
Sea 31, SF 10

Little Jimmy Harbaugh's sideline Christmas carol Classics:

[youtube]dE_TUVxmbaE[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/dE_TUVxmbaE

You need to keep making more of these. Pure genius. Find a way to monetize this somehow, too. Awesome. Well done.

This is what happens when you legalize marijuana.
This is what happens when you legalize AWESOMENESS!

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1n4q6r8k said:
This is what happens when you legalize AWESOMENESS!

We all know the thing you really enjoy are the reactions it generates.

To be fair to the guy, his second video was a hundred times better than his first. There was a bit of traction to the second one.

Largent80

Reaction score
Do NOT confuse MJ with LSD or Thorazine, because it's one of those 2 that allowed someone to make those.

Quorthon13

Reaction score
Largent80":1zbatpw1 said:
Do NOT confuse MJ with LSD or Thorazine, because it's one of those 2 that allowed someone to make those.

Not sure why you think someone would need to be on drugs to make a cheesy video....but I don't even drink... I had a lot of fun making the song with my 3 year old..... she even started running around the house halfway thru the song, you can sort of hear the pounding of little feet in the background.... It just totally seemed like something JH would do on the sideline(luckily she didn't have a clipboard to toss), so I just kept recording and chased her.

To keep this on topic.... did everyone hear/read the Frank Gore interview? It was great hearing a 49er talk about how awesome the Seahawks are.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Saw this on the official 49er forum.
SF49r;5846463 said:
"The 49ers are going to humiliate the Seahawks

I don't give a **** what all of you non-homers say, we are going to humiliate the **** out of the seachickens 45-0! Roman will finally call a decent game and kaepernick will finally throw it to his teammates. If you don't agree get yo negative nancy butt out of here we are winning this one!"

I like your reverse karma here.

Kaepernick throws six TDs, all on Sherman's side of the field. Wilson tears his ACL while running around behind the line of scrimmage. Marshawn Lynch quits in the third quarter and retires after the game. When reporters ask him, "Why did you retire, Marshawn?" he will answer with, "Yeah." Pete Carroll will swagger away from the press conference whistling a nameless tune and will call everyone who walks by a stud. Jim Harbaugh will immediately be resigned to a three year deal, and the Yorks will sell the team to Steve Young, Roger Craig, and the other 49er guys who wanted to buy it way back when.

198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif
"

Maulbert

Reaction score
II predict a 49ers win at the clink. We are a better team despite our losses. Our D is tenfold better than their D. Gore is better than lynch. Kaep is better than Wilson. Our coaches are bet....OK nevermind this part.

Bottom line..
49ERS with the huge upset - 27
Seahawks - 3 (yes that's right. 3 pts at the clink. Their O is crap.)

This is FACT. 49ers is better than the Seahawks.

Oh, lord, I needed that laugh.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":3c6lt5yu said:
[quoteII predict a 49ers win at the clink. We are a better team despite our losses. Our D is tenfold better than their D. Gore is better than lynch. Kaep is better than Wilson. Our coaches are bet....OK nevermind this part.

Bottom line..

Oh, lord, I needed that laugh.[/quote]
Generally speaking they are the most delusional fan bases out there. Just read their forums.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2s3tlan3 said:
Maulbert":2s3tlan3 said:
[quoteII predict a 49ers win at the clink. We are a better team despite our losses. Our D is tenfold better than their D. Gore is better than lynch. Kaep is better than Wilson. Our coaches are bet....OK nevermind this part.

Bottom line..

Oh, lord, I needed that laugh.
Generally speaking they are the most delusional fan bases out there. Just read their forums.[/quote]

Sorry, I messed up quoting one of the posts from the DenialZone. I fixed it now.

Sac

Reaction score
Apparently my friend Tyler's wife painted the front door to their house while he was at work.

16f7f81ff993e8f7e39ece431ac45645.jpg

95dd49de873def060c4f724eea50711e.jpg