BlueThunder

Reaction score
Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles 5-4-0 @ Seattle Seahawks 6-2-1

Sunday, Nov. 20th
1:25 PM PST
CenturyLink Field
TV: CBS

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

I'm waiting for registration approval from the "Official" board to see if it opens up an Eagles-only forum. Right now it's just a general NFL forum and a few others. I'll keep you informed, 'cause the rest of these are just kinda so-so...
*EDIT* andyh64000 confirmed that registering opens up the "big" forum. I'd register with Eagles as your favorite team though just in case, with a non-Seahawks user name. Although I'm still waiting for approval.

**EDIT #2 11/20** They never did give me access. I supposed I'll get it tomorrow... At least I should be registered by the time the playoffs roll around, should we need it. :mrgreen: Sorry about that.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/

Igglephans

http://igglephans.com/

Bleeding Green Nation

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/fanposts

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=30

Wingheads

http://www.wingheads.com/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Eagles%20copy.jpg

Laloosh

Reaction score
Some common sense posting in the first one's game thread for us and NE.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
johnnyfever":d7mgvmpf said:
Those are some lame azzed forums.

Yup. That's why I'm hoping for more from the official site, which I'm still waiting for approval. I've had experience with sites that once you register, it opens up the site. And I have a feeling the Official site is the "big" site. Any "Iggles" fans checking in that can verify? That Iggles forum used to be something a few years back. But it's faded some obviously.

andyh64000

Reaction score
BlueThunder":387sc8b4 said:
johnnyfever":387sc8b4 said:

Yup. That's why I'm hoping for more from the official site, which I'm still waiting for approval. I've had experience with sites that once you register, it opens up the site. And I have a feeling the Official site is the "big" site. Any "Iggles" fans checking in that can verify? That Iggles forum used to be something a few years back. But it's faded some obviously.

I must have applied in a past season because I have access...and yes it is clearly the most popular Eagles Forum.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
andyh64000":1w0jq0gl said:
BlueThunder":1w0jq0gl said:
johnnyfever":1w0jq0gl said:

I must have applied in a past season because I have access...and yes it is clearly the most popular Eagles Forum.

Well, there ya go. I registered with "Eagles" as my favorite team, so hopefully that greases the skids a little... :D

Laloosh

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2yp48l52 said:
Laloosh":2yp48l52 said:
Some common sense posting in the first one's game thread for us and NE.

Kinda vauge loosh... Link?

Sorry, can't go find it right now but it was just a game day forum that I found in the first link.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Eagles fan here....yes, once you are granted permissions to the official message board, it opens up a ton. I've been on that board since it opened back in 2003 and it used to be great but it has severely gone down hill in the past 4-5 years but is still a very active forum.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
The footballs future page insists that we are a short throw dink and dunk team and Russel Wilson has small hands. Sigh

Polaris

Reaction score
BlueBlood":38a74lm9 said:
The footballs future page insists that we are a short throw dink and dunk team and Russel Wilson has small hands. Sigh

Well, they are about to get a rude awakening then. They really should know better since we have played the Eagles more than a few times in the past few years.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
BlueBlood":19wlfd8h said:

They are exactly correct. :lol:

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
BlueThunder":5fpq75iy said:
Although I'm still waiting for approval.

Been waiting since Monday...I'm guessing I won't see it approved 'til after Sunday's game at this point...

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
gtcotcakya":2ndta1gs said:
BlueThunder":2ndta1gs said:
Although I'm still waiting for approval.

Been waiting since Monday...I'm guessing I won't see it approved 'til after Sunday's game at this point...

Yup, me too. Since Monday. They've got a real crack staff over there.

Reaction score
You guys should have signed up when we played them in 2005 like I did, lol.....

Not much to report on what they are posting though - For some reason the formatting is off for me (as it has been on a few other Official Team forums (Atlanta for example) so that's making it even harder for me to read.)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Been like 5 days and the mods haven't approved my account. It never ceases to amaze me how awful some of the other teams' message boards are.

Latest posts