This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Minnesota Vikings

BlueThunder

Reaction score
So much for the 10 am curse this year. We stomped it into the ground after completely dismantling the Falcons. Finally we've reached the point in our season where we get to enjoy some home cookin'! 4 of our next 6 at the CLink! Only 2 more road games! Bring on the Vikings! Cruize by these guys then into the bye... Then get our missing guys back and go into the home stretch healthy on our way the playoffs! This is a very good time to be a Seahawks fan! WHOOHOOOOO!!! It is not a stretch to think we could go 15-1. I think we're gonna catch fire and peak heading into the second season. HFA all the way to the dance baby (crossing fingers tightly)! Just keep winning Hawks!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Scout

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=63

Purple Chat

http://rubechat.kfan.com/viewforum.php? ... bcffcfb07c

Vikings Message Board

http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewforu ... 4a81ada5fc

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=24

Purple Pride

http://www.purplepride.org/f2/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Jag4life00

Reaction score
You guys should have no problem against the Vikings. Just limit what Adrian Peterson can do and don't beat yourselves, that's the only way the Vikings stand a chance. As for 15-1 that's a hard thing to do in the NFL, but I have no doubt you guys should win your division.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well then, we have put ourselves in a great position, and this season is flying by because of all the winning and the ways we are doing it.

AP seems to be their only real threat, so I am looking for 10-1 and more celebrating.

:thirishdrinkers:

hawker84

Reaction score
Sherman on Jennings will be a great matchup, looking forward to that as well as Thurmond on their number 2.. AP must be stopped, it has to start and stop with our run defense, everything else will fall right into place.. should be a fun game to watch on both sides of the ball.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Limiting AP can be a chore. He is one of the few that gets production in spite of the defense knowing it is coming. The Viking QB situation is just awful, not a good scenario for a team coming into Seattle. The fans are going to be relentless during this final run.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
There's a lot of stuff like this on Vike's message boards

"What kind of moron wants to win. If you were a REAL fan you would hope for a 2-14 season"

Reminds me somewhat of us at the end of 2010.

Cartire

Reaction score
holy hell. vikingsmessageboard.com is the worst color scheme ever. Not because its black and purple, but because its black with dark purple text. So hard to read. Need white text at least with purple boarders or something. Anything would be an improvement.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Cartire":1xlnej1m said:
holy hell. vikingsmessageboard.com is the worst color scheme ever. Not because its black and purple, but because its black with dark purple text. So hard to read. Need white text at least with purple boarders or something. Anything would be an improvement.

To be honest, all of their MB's are pretty bad in almost every aspect.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
You'd have thunk a Seahawks fan did this one!

VikingWomen2.jpg

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
Can't wait for the game this weekend. It looks like will be either facing Matt Cassel or Josh Freeman with Christian Ponder being hurt. Not that it really matters. All 3 of those QB's are pretty horrible. We just need to stop AP, can't let him rush for 182 yards an 2 TD's on us like last year. It will be nice to be 10-1 going into the bye, just need to play are style of football and no one will be able to stop us. Time to start firing on all cylinders, get some people healthy an finish out the season strong. GO HAWKS!!!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
NFL.com is reporting that Ponder is taking the majority of snaps in practice and wants to play

hawker84

Reaction score
Two days until game time, but other than the scout, no other viking site even has a mention of the game?

12thmanabroad

Reaction score
Here are some random questions and a few random opinions...more in the blog post..

How many snaps do you all think Percy plays?

Do you think we have him in for Tate in the return game?

Does anyone know a timeline for Browner?

I was high on Tate at the start and I am predicting big things for him throughout the end of the season. And while AP is a special player and a force to be dealt with... If I owned him in a keeper league I would be selling high right now...

And currently who this far do you think has won the the "trade"? Xavier Rhodes vs Percy Harvin...this far it is incomplete and will be until we can review both players so far but from what I have seen and read about Xavier is that he is struggling to grasp schemes...this Vikings team could be decent in a couple years but not today...

http://sportsczechout.wordpress.com/201 ... e-preview/

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":e5h7l41v said:
Hey Blue, can we get the NOLA ones up? They're our next opponent, after all. :D

On bye weeks, I always wait until they are done with their game before us before posting their forums. I do this because all they'll be talking about (for the most part) is their next opponent, that being a Thursday night matchup with the Falcons. I will post the N'awlins forums this Friday after I get home from work, between 3 and 6 PM.

If you're just too antsy-pants, go to Google or Bing and type "New Orleans Saints Message Board Forum". Then you can enjoy them talking about how they're gonna STOMP the Falcons.... Which they will do quite easily I imagine. But just for the hell of it... GO FALCONS!!!