This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts

rm1369

Reaction score
Password is Taco":2nmq88r2 said:
HawkGANG":2nmq88r2 said:
I'm not a Colts fan at all. I'm pointing out that their fans and local media had them penciled in to the SB after 3 games which included Jax, Car, and a bad SF team. They played two teams with actual NFL talent and should've lost both.
Over. Rated. And their fans are anything but humble, so don't waste your keystrokes.

w

My

I dont have a dog in this fight, but just out of curiosity - who is your team?

HawkGANG

Reaction score
Password is Taco":r5pxq64m said:
HawkGANG":r5pxq64m said:
I'm not a Colts fan at all. I'm pointing out that their fans and local media had them penciled in to the SB after 3 games which included Jax, Car, and a bad SF team. They played two teams with actual NFL talent and should've lost both.
Over. Rated. And their fans are anything but humble, so don't waste your keystrokes.

w
my
So your team is so great yet your still here on our boards? Please tell me your a Broncos fan.

OffensivelyPC

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":29nxa05m said:
OffensivelyPC":29nxa05m said:
And naturally, we'd choose Luck. Honestly, both franchises are in good hands. But if both teams were to trade Wilson/Luck straight up, despite my being beffuddled, I wouldn't complain.

And this year, when you were down with the ball and ~2 mins left in the game, Luck did NOT come through. See Miami game for evidence to support this. Goose egg in the 4th Quarter. That is not how you finish in the NFL. The Seahawks learned how to finish in 2012, and have proven that already this year.
Well you said it, now you got to own up to it. Your QB had the ball with two minutes left and got shut down twice. Chalk another 4QC to Luck.

OffensivelyPC

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":eczrcdri said:
BlueShoe":eczrcdri said:
MontanaHawk05":eczrcdri said:
BlueShoe":eczrcdri said:
Bait him all you want to, but Luck will expose any weakness of the Seahawks secondary.

The Seahawks secondary picked Tom Brady off twice last year; our front seven is built best for containing mobile QB's like Luck.

I don't doubt that Luck is a promising QB who can both pass and run effectively, but there's no QB yet who hasn't been driven to distraction by the Legion of Boom. If they don't get into Luck's head, they'll get into your receiver's heads.

Luck is not here to say it himself, so I will say it for him - Bring it on!. :)

If you think any one of our players are scared of your defense then you are kidding yourself. This is not the Peyton Manning finesse Colts anymore. We don't even wait until we are punched in the mouth to start fighting. We will come out swinging. This is going to be a brawl.

And no, you won't get into Luck's head.

You think its a brawl. Just you wait until Sunday. Your Colts will get punished, beaten, abused, and tossed around like ragdolls. I am sorry - but you folks have no business being considered in contention at all.

Seattle is going to bulldoze you guys.
Colts had their way with you in the 4th Qtr. The Legion of Boom was nowhere to be found. This top 2 defense was being crushed at the mercy of our run game. In the 4th, Colts had 8 first downs and were 3 of 4 on third down conversions (the one we didnt' get ended up in a field goal). Seahawks had 1 first dow nin the 4th, which was on a 1st and 10 (RW run for like 12 yards). Colts ran roughshod on the Seahawks in the 4th getting several 4 and 5 yard rushes.

Face it, Seahawks ran out of gas. Colts beat them into submission, and when the game was on the line, the Colts were still going forward full steam ahead and the Seahawks had no answer.

OffensivelyPC

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":3e0c8uoq said:
Well, Andrew Luck has had his issues when under pressure this year ...

According to Pro Football Focus ...

Like Wilson, Luck has had his issues with pressure this year. Taking pressure on 42% of his drop-backs, Luck is the seventh-most pressured QB in the league. He’s avoided sacks slightly better than Wilson, going down on only 15.9% of pressured snaps, but has completed just 43.5% of his throws under pressure.
Source:
https://www.profootballfocus.com/bl...m=rss&utm_campaign=3tfo-seahawks-colts-week-5

How Luck has handled pressure has been a bit of an issue since he was at Stanford. Someone out there made a nice compilation of some of Andrew Luck's more forgettable moments under pressure. It's fairly informative viewing ...
[youtube]2C6PsMSeHYA[/youtube]

Now what's fairly striking to me (if you think about it) is the fact that Andrew Luck made those kind of mistakes you see in those clips-- not with a team devoid of talent and chock full of rookies -- but with a fairly loaded and veteran team in Stanford.

Can I envision the Seahawks defense doing to Andrew Luck what you see the defenders in those clips doing? I most certainly can. Should be interesting tomorrow for sure.

There, now you can show this game as how Russell Wilson struggles under pressure. Not that you really needed to. When QBs got guys in their face, the job's difficult. But be sure to show film of this game when you criticize another QB for struggling under pressure.

OffensivelyPC

Reaction score
To all the other Seahawks fans who had intelligent conversations about football, it was a good week and I enjoyed your company. Despite my calling a few of your posters out, you've all got a bright QB who will be around for years to come. Talked to a few of your fans while at the game and they were pretty classy people. See you all in 4 years unless we are fortunate enough to meet again in the Big Show.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
OffensivelyPC":2b7wxx4l said:
There, now you can show this game as how Russell Wilson struggles under pressure.

What, rushing for 102 yards? Happy to.

Colts_87

Reaction score
i'm sorry but damn. Colts should've lost both? why should they have lost to the 9ers when that game was a blowout? "Should've lost" makes you sound butthurt.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Colts are good, Hawks are good. Colts got a few huge calls to go their way that extended drives, and the Hawks shot themselves in the foot enough to cost them the game. Another day, the Hawks win. Great teams don't win them all

OffensivelyPC

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":o3frpzdv said:
OffensivelyPC":o3frpzdv said:
There, now you can show this game as how Russell Wilson struggles under pressure.

What, rushing for 102 yards? Happy to.
You can have it. I'll take the 4th quarter comeback win. good game.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
OffensivelyPC":1ixkecsj said:
Colts had their way with you in the 4th Qtr. The Legion of Boom was nowhere to be found. This top 2 defense was being crushed at the mercy of our run game. In the 4th, Colts had 8 first downs and were 3 of 4 on third down conversions (the one we didnt' get ended up in a field goal). Seahawks had 1 first dow nin the 4th, which was on a 1st and 10 (RW run for like 12 yards). Colts ran roughshod on the Seahawks in the 4th getting several 4 and 5 yard rushes.

Face it, Seahawks ran out of gas. Colts beat them into submission, and when the game was on the line, the Colts were still going forward full steam ahead and the Seahawks had no answer.

Wait a sec so a Seahawks team that dominated the first half gave up 2 plays (2 scores) and kept the game close throughout the rest of the game got schooled? Were there any flags thrown in this game? Didn't you score on a blocked fg?

Do you think the Colts are closer than the Seahawks? Like really?

lol.

Luck is legit, you however are a pretender so go back to your board and keep pretending.

OffensivelyPC

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2ojm8475 said:
OffensivelyPC":2ojm8475 said:

Wait a sec so a Seahawks team that dominated the first half gave up 2 plays (2 scores) and kept the game close throughout the rest of the game got schooled? Were there any flags thrown in this game? Didn't you score on a blocked fg?

Do you think the Colts are closer than the Seahawks? Like really?

lol.

Luck is legit, you however are a pretender so go back to your board and keep pretending.
Take your lumps when you earn them. Yeah, you played two great quarters but the game is 4 quarters long. We wore you out. You got tired and couldnt' keep up. After taking heat from several of your fans that we would get "bulldozed," you just simply ran out of gas. So while you tout your 4-1 record, remember that we also have a 4-1 record...and your single loss is to the Colts...a loss that you blew in the 4th quarter. Maybe you shouldn't worry about how well yo udo for two quarters and play for an entire game

Bottom line is, if you see yourself as contenders and can't get past the Colts, what makes you think you can get past the Broncos? If Seahawks are contenders, the Colts are also contenders. Until you prove otherwise, you have no room to talk....see you again soon.