This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Dallas Cowboys

BlueThunder

Reaction score

RussB

Reaction score
Zeke is going to feast on sunday. Honestly hope he does so that coaches will be fired.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
It looks like the Rams will win out since they face the Titans and 9ers and we are likely to have some trouble facing the Boys and Cards.

Odds of making the playoffs aren't looking real good either. If we win out we'll be 10-6, but in order to make the playoffs the Falcons have to lose to both the Saints and Panthers (division rivals) and the Lions will have to drop one to either the Bengals or Packers.

mistaowen

Reaction score
sprhawk73":112n0nlj said:
It looks like the Rams will win out since they face the Titans and 9ers and we are likely to have some trouble facing the Boys and Cards.

Odds of making the playoffs aren't looking real good either. If we win out we'll be 10-6, but in order to make the playoffs the Falcons have to lose to both the Saints and Panthers (division rivals) and the Lions will have to drop one to either the Bengals or Packers.

I wouldn't be so quick to doubt the Titans. They're a good running team and that's where the Rams struggle. Well except against an offense like Seattle who can't run the ball. Will be a close game IMO. And who knows, maybe Jimmy G can keep that win streak going, though it's all moot if the Hawks can't handle business in Dallas.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
RussB":ya5h0dy1 said:
Zeke is going to feast on sunday. Honestly hope he does so that coaches will be fired.
I agree.

I don't like cheering for the other team but I'll make an exception in this instance.

Go Zeke! Win that bet! Run for 200 plus yards and get that Dickerson jersey!

I wanna see some Seahawks coaches gone!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2slp2yti said:
RussB":2slp2yti said:
I agree.

I don't like cheering for the other team but I'll make an exception in this instance.

Go Zeke! Win that bet! Run for 200 plus yards and get that Dickerson jersey!

I wanna see some Seahawks coaches gone!

Maybe we should stay in the shallow end?

irocdave

Reaction score
Dallas fans don't seem all that confident, and they shouldn't be. It would not surprise me one bit if the Hawks got their shit together and beat Dallas Sunday. Also wouldn't surprise me if the Hawks collapsed and lost by 30 points.

This is a true turning point for the Seahawks. If they get smoked, the coaching staff is directly in the cross hairs, if they pull another rabbit out of their ass, it's on to the next one.

I'm all for the next one, just as I was for the great win on my birthday, January the 8th, 2011. Best birthday gift I have ever been given. Set the tone for the coming 5 years. Can they do it again? I hope so.

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
irocdave":3or6yome said:
Dallas fans don't seem all that confident, and they shouldn't be. It would not surprise me one bit if the Hawks got their shit together and beat Dallas Sunday. Also wouldn't surprise me if the Hawks collapsed and lost by 30 points.

This is a true turning point for the Seahawks. If they get smoked, the coaching staff is directly in the cross hairs, if they pull another rabbit out of their ass, it's on to the next one.

I'm all for the next one, just as I was for the great win on my birthday, January the 8th, 2011. Best birthday gift I have ever been given. Set the tone for the coming 5 years. Can they do it again? I hope so.

For the most part, we are in the same boat as Seahawks fans. We don't know what to expect from Seattle after last week nor do we really know how Zeke will come out. What has he been doing the past 6 weeks anyway? He's always been a guy that takes a few games to get into a rhythm so I wouldn't be shocked if he had a pedestrian day today.

Latest posts