This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Cincinnati Bengals

rjdriver

Reaction score
Dalton has his days (regular season only) where he can really look upper echelon, then he will stink up the next week. Combine one of his “on” games with the fact that we are notoriously slow starters as well as adding in the Reed suspension, Clowney not knowing the system, unprecedented WR youth, and a new coach in Cincy, it might not be as easy as some think.

I think we win, but look for a frustrating few quarters.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I'm expecting a complete destruction of the Bungles. Not gonna be close. We have the biggest point spread of the entire NFL for the opener. I'm not sure how much that reflects on us as badasses, or as the Bungles as Lame-wads.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
acer1240":hk69d860 said:
The season does not begin until I see the enemy fan forum post. Thanks for doing these.

You Betcha acer. I miss your penguin avatar. Can you post it again for posterity? That'd be awesome... :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The only thing that scares me about this game is it’s week one.
Games are usually closer than they should be, and all teams think they have a shot at the super bowl before the first snap.
The crappy teams are not unconfident yet.

That’s why I’m hoping the Hawks get away from their usual slow start BS. In reality, this game should be over by half time, but likely will be a 4 quarter game.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3cyrruko said:
acer1240":3cyrruko said:
The season does not begin until I see the enemy fan forum post. Thanks for doing these.

You Betcha acer. I miss your penguin avatar. Can you post it again for posterity? That'd be awesome... :lol:

The current avatar is quite adequate. ;)

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":3c4v5z9y said:
BlueThunder":3c4v5z9y said:
acer1240":3c4v5z9y said:

The current avatar is quite adequate. ;)

Yes... Yes it is... :lol:

aredub

Reaction score
The posts on the Bengals forums are legit hard to read. They are overly optimistic with a new coach. One guy in particular "Jason" acts like we have the worst team in the league. No LOB, only one healthy WR, Wilson is old....etc. etc. Mind blowing!

Treefiddy

Reaction score
The blatant homerism on display in some of those threads. My favorite is how from top to bottom their roster is better than ours. LOL I literally would only take AJ Green and Mixon from them

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ExBassGuide":pa0kpgqv said:
Odds shark give odd of Seahawk win at 9.5 points!!!

Is this going to be one of those weeks a bunch of people expect the Seahawks to win big? Because my reasonable expectation is that they'll probably win, but it will be a slow first half and they'll end up winning by less than a touchdown at the end.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Treefiddy":3at37hbn said:
The blatant homerism on display in some of those threads. My favorite is how from top to bottom their roster is better than ours. LOL I literally would only take AJ Green and Mixon from them

You'd have to be nuts not to want Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap on your team. Those dudes are monsters. Billings is that big space eating tackle you want up front. Their DL is really good.

Jesse Bates was in the same range of play as Bradley McDougald last year, and Shawn Williams is alright. The corners look like a disaster right now. Their linebackers aren't good.

That offensive line they have just looks like a dead Andy Dalton waiting to happen right now.

They have a lot of problems to figure out. Outside of their DL, safety group, and top skill position players, they're a mess. But things can change quick.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":27nw7l8u said:
ExBassGuide":27nw7l8u said:
Odds shark give odd of Seahawk win at 9.5 points!!!

Is this going to be one of those weeks a bunch of people expect the Seahawks to win big? Because my reasonable expectation is that they'll probably win, but it will be a slow first half and they'll end up winning by less than a touchdown at the end.

And there it is.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Adkins and Dunlap are really impressive players. This game came down to one simple thing: Some teams know how to win, others do everything they can to lose. Cincy had no business losing that game the way they moved the ball. But....if you give Russ and the Hawks a little window, they will take it and take the Win. And they won't apologize for how ugly it was.

Latest posts