This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC Divisional Playoff Edition

hawks85

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3h1jsg61 said:
Some cocky SOBs.
yup most people in the south are cocky. They think there the smartest people in the room. I've been in the south before and hated it for that very reason.

hawks85

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":je72lxw7 said:
FlyingGreg":je72lxw7 said:
Some cocky SOBs.

Cocky? No. Confident? Absolutely.

This Detroit team made Seattle look great tonight. We arent the Lions though and the game isn't in Seattle.

You can also find me on the Falcons.com board... same username.
Cocky point blank, its all good I've been to the south before and most of you guys are cocky as hell about everything not just the falcons. I hated the south because of it. You guys keep screaming about revenge....revenge for what our game earlier this season, no its our revenge for you guys knocking us out in 2012. I have stated this already you guys have no defense at all, and if we play like we did today your done. The blown coverages we had in the first meeting will be corrected. Matt Ryan better be on his A-game because he is not very good in the playoffs as we are seasoned playoff team. We win when it counts. Plus in our first meeting Wilson wasn't near 100 percent now Wilson is near or going to be 100 percent.

hawks85

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":2kv0mm98 said:
FlyingGreg":2kv0mm98 said:
You guys are not used to success, it's obvious. We are used to other teams getting all hyped up to beat us. Carolina had the same obsession with us last season and it did them no good.

That's the price of being a successful franchise. We are, you are not...yet. We get it. We have more playoff wins in the last six seasons than the entire Falcons history. Crazy.

You beat us in the 2012 playoffs and it meant nothing since you lost to SF in your house. You better not blow this chance.

I will say, you better prepare for a battle. If you think this team is going to collapse in fear of your regular season success, you are delusional.

I actually love this. Nothing of substance, just a solid "we're good, you aren't, that's too bad ydig?"

Yknow, I actually dig the Seahawks a good bit. But ever since bandwagoners like you came out of the woodwork, with this delusion of being a "successful franchise," when realistically, before the last 5 years, you were on the same level as the Falcons...it's sad.

I gave plenty of arguments to do with the actual team. You just said "we're good, you aren't." Not a word to do with the teams. But that actually makes sense. To talk actual football would mean to admit that this Seahawks team is going to struggle mightily unless they play their best football of the season, and even then, they would require Falcons errors.

That's cool, though. We're used to teams trying to play off of past success to try and say they'll win. Both the Panthers and Saints said similar things before we swept them.

Just saying, our franchises are birds of a feather, yknow? Not just because of Quinn, either. Because of perennial failure. Which is exactly what you had, up until recently. Enjoy it while you can.

Oh, and for the record, since the Panthers beat you, that's a really odd remark to make. Unless you're talking about the year before? I understand, being new to following the Seahawks since you don't tend to when they're not doing as well, it's hard to keep track of what the team actually does. Chin up.
Jesus you are acting like your friggin Falcons team is unstoppable. Your not even close to being the Rocky Balboa of the NFC. You guys live in a sad weak ass division. You guys have one good year and now you think your going to the dance. Your QB sucks in the playoffs and this time around our QB is near 100 percent unlike the first meeting. The last 5 years um... we have more division titles than you guys do have more SB titles than you guys do and more playoffs in the last few years than your entire team in franchise history, so explain to me how we were on the same level as the lowly falcons before the last 5 years. Your last winning season was in 2012 when you beat us in the playoffs. Since 2002 we only missed the playoffs 3 times and you guys have missed the playoffs 7 times. Your only Playoff win since Ryan has been QB is against us.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Atl is a finesse team.
Seattle is a physical team.
Atlanta will not score 30, which is what it will take to win this game. Look at Atlanta's record when scoring over 30 and under 30.
Atlanta does not have a solid D and if the Seahawks can run the ball in similar fashion to last nights game, they will win.
Can the Falcons shut down the Seattle run game?

hawks85

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":15d0m8rq said:
FlyingGreg":15d0m8rq said:
Speaking of substance... bandwagoner?

What an idiot.

Been a Seahawks fan since 1977. Likely before you were even born, kid.

Just stop. Find something original.

Don't compare the franchises. We have done it, you haven't. Period. Point blank.

I know it hurts. Until you do, shut it.

See, still no substance. This is pretty similar to the Saints in the years after they won their SuperBowl, and even now, they act the exact same way. It's cool. You won it. Congrats. I don't see how that helps you in this upcoming game, especially since that seems to be the mainstay argument here, but please. Go on.

How do you feel about the dropped passes by Lions receivers? And Stafford's poor throwing? And our considerably better running game? And not being able to run as often if we go up early? Are you pretty confident in Russell Wilson in that case? Would love to have actual football talk instead of simple "we're good and have a SuperBowl, you don't so nyeh." Was better on here a few years ago.
We are battled tested and you guys have not been in the playoffs since 2012 so do the math. Are you kiddin me right now, Jesus. I'm not saying we're going down there and blowing you guys out but we are not rolling over, and like wagner said yesterday while talking with deion sanders don't bet against us. Just like FlyingGreg said don't even compare the franchises just don't do it.

whidbeast

Reaction score
Just checked that forum out. Now I understand why we have so many ATL fans on this board.

hawks85

Reaction score
whidbeast":3qr7fe3v said:
Just checked that forum out. Now I understand why we have so many ATL fans on this board.
yup there going to infect our board with aids lol. They have 1 playoff appearance in 5 years and they think there Super Bowl champs already.

SeaChat

Reaction score
I said going into the Lions game that there was a perfect storm brewing up in the Pacific Northwest. The Seahawks have finally caught their stride and are up and ruining solid on both offense and defense, and with Hester in to return for Tyler in his absence our special teams is complete as well. It's okay to scoff at Hester, he isn't being shoved out on the field with two sore hamstrings and battling a case of turf toe in Seattle, and he's looking to earn himself a shot at a SuperBowl ring in his last season.

I hope Atlanta keeps on diluding themselves into thinking they are playing the same Seahawks team they faced in week six, and don't think the Hawks have forgotten about the directives at halftime in that game, to go out there and intentionally end Michael Bennetts career, if need be, to free up your quarterback, by targeting his "knees" play after play. Legal ? Yup sure is, chicken chit? Yup sure is. Paybacks are a, well you know what they are, and you can rest assured they are coming your way.

Remember all this smack yacking your all doing at the end of our game next Saturday, you'll all be jumping up and down crying about how the Zebras gave the game to us like your coach was doing at the end of our last meeting. Don't get your hopes up Atlanta, the chance to beat the Hawks this year has passed you by.

Go Seahawks !!

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":2ha6aora said:
FlyingGreg":2ha6aora said:
Speaking of substance... bandwagoner?

What an idiot.

Been a Seahawks fan since 1977. Likely before you were even born, kid.

Just stop. Find something original.

Don't compare the franchises. We have done it, you haven't. Period. Point blank.

I know it hurts. Until you do, shut it.

See, still no substance. This is pretty similar to the Saints in the years after they won their SuperBowl, and even now, they act the exact same way. It's cool. You won it. Congrats. I don't see how that helps you in this upcoming game, especially since that seems to be the mainstay argument here, but please. Go on.

How do you feel about the dropped passes by Lions receivers? And Stafford's poor throwing? And our considerably better running game? And not being able to run as often if we go up early? Are you pretty confident in Russell Wilson in that case? Would love to have actual football talk instead of simple "we're good and have a SuperBowl, you don't so nyeh." Was better on here a few years ago.

I check out this forum on a pretty regular basis, but rarely login or post.. But I spit out my OJ when this guy said we were similar franchises... Getting fleeced in your only Super Bowl appearance, and having one of the worst home-field advantages in football does not put you on this level ! lol SORRY!

I went to High School with Chris Chandlers nephew... I bet you know what Super Bowl record he still holds today! UNBREAKABLE!!! LOLLL

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I thank the Atlanta fans for lighting the fire on this board.We have been divided somewhat lately but now with a win and a few Falcon trolls it makes us united even if for just a while.I understand that they think they got it won but so do the Dallas,GB and Patriot fans..We will see who rises above all and sure I want it to be us..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I have no problem with the Falcons and hope they smoke Dallas if they beat us and GB loses, but these trolls are making me hate their team and their fanbase on which I've been neutral on.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Re watch the game from earlier this season. We totally controlled that game. For a short period, our defense looked more dysfunctional than I have ever seen them and that let them back in. I guarantee you this game we will be on point not to let that happen again.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
johnnyfever":ag0yqoiw said:
Re watch the game from earlier this season. We totally controlled that game. For a short period, our defense looked more dysfunctional than I have ever seen them and that let them back in. I guarantee you this game we will be on point not to let that happen again.

Couldn't agree more. the national narrative on this game is "Atlanta would have won if they had got that DPI". Its absurd for so many reasons. Not even going to the head slap, or the fact the ball would have been on the 35, or the fact it was 4th and 10, or the missed DPIs on Kearse. Ignoring all of that, Seattle smacked them around for 3 Quarters, and for the other quarter looked utterly lost via miscommunications. I think that quarter is the aberration. 17-3 was generous to Atlanta at that point!

ABirdOfPrey

Reaction score
Followthelegion":3i40a37i said:
johnnyfever":3i40a37i said:

Couldn't agree more. the national narrative on this game is "Atlanta would have won if they had got that DPI". Its absurd for so many reasons. Not even going to the head slap, or the fact the ball would have been on the 35, or the fact it was 4th and 10, or the missed DPIs on Kearse. Ignoring all of that, Seattle smacked them around for 3 Quarters, and for the other quarter looked utterly lost via miscommunications. I think that quarter is the aberration. 17-3 was generous to Atlanta at that point!

Really?! "Smacked us around"? :pukeface:

No. We struggled to adjust to the sound of your stadium. Offense was out of sync. But as good a defense as you guys have, you NEVER hold us to under 20. No one does. We adjusted to pressure your D-Line was creating and took advantage of lapses in coverage. If not for the dropped pass turned INT by Julio we likely score again on your defense.

But the past is the past. We'll see what Saturday has in store for our teams. Go Falcons

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
I suggest you rewatch that game. The Seahawks were in control for 3 out of the 4 quarters. To completely disregard that is just setting yourself up for disappointment. You know, it's OK to admit that the Hawks are a good team and will be a challenge. I think ATL's offense has done great this year and our defense is going to need to play a great game. However, similar to the Bronco's SB, no one is talking about the other side of the ball. You are going to have to slow down our run game and get pressure on Wilson. You failed to do that in game 1. If you fail again, you will very likely lose. Again.

4DaBirds

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2wnhu7ws said:
Some cocky SOBs.
There are some cocky folks on our boards (like every board), but there is also a lot level headed fans (myself included) too. Some of the better posters are Peyton Mannings Forehead, Fentaye Jones, Gazoo, Young Heezy, and Fuego. There are many more who are good to chat with, but I'm not going down my entire list. The guys above know their football, or at least have a realistic view of things. We have our fan trolls who claim to be Falcons fans, but they don't like anyone on the team. We've got younger posters who see everything through Madden eyes, as well as others who just don't get it at all, but that's okay too.

As for me, the NFL is just entertainment, and it has been an entertaining year. I don't have anything to do with wins or losses, and I feel no need to call people names or to be nasty over something I have zero control over. I'm looking forward to Saturdays game, and with some luck and a break in my travel schedule, I will be in attendance there at the Dome.

Here's to no injuries and a great game! GO FALCONS!