This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Divisional Playoffs Edition

hawker84

Reaction score
If you think the Saints won't have analyzed this game 6 ways from Sunday and come to play with every play Sean Payton can devise to shut you guys up -- for the season -- you are dreamin' mate. You can be sure the logo on the practice field will be the tip o' the berg. As coach says, its the details.

Anyway, take nothin' away from your D. It is formidable. Your offense....meh.

You mean that offense that put up over 300 passing yrds on your defense? I'm sure your coaches have done their homework. We can only hope our coaching staff took a little time out of their bye holiday to at least look at some film..preferably film on the Saints.

What happened to your offense after you beat us?

What is with Wilsons less than 67% completion rate for the last 4 games of regular season? Is it Wilson or the receivers? He has played some abnormally poor ball in those last 4 games.

I know your o-line allowed 4 sacks each of the last 3 games. Line a liability or is Wilson holding on too long? Your Left side o-line is as bad as our Charles brown.

We actually started playing teams with good defenses? ;) you know teams that actually generate a pass rush, fortunately for us the team we face tomorrow does not excell in this area..

Dalga

Reaction score
Mindsink":22lozjxa said:
Dalga":22lozjxa said:
As far as the last time we played being a fluke.....well i definitely do not want to diminish what yall were able to do to us last time round, yall earned that win BUT we did absolutely nothing to help ourselves and to put it mildly we were not hittin on all cylinders, came out flat..however you want to put it but yaw did not get our best game. Matter of fact that was our worst performance in the Sean Payton era...just embarrassing. Whatever happens i trust in Payton to have us ready to go shewt.... i ain't liein WHO DAT

You can say that about ANY team that gets beaten badly.

Maybe you were hitting on all cylinders, but our engine is a 550hp, twin-turbo V8, and yours is a 300hp, single-turbo V6.

Did you come out flat, or did you get flattened? It was a 17-7 game in the 2nd quarter after your TD drive. What happened the rest of the way? You got shut out. If you did come out flat, then what happened to the halftime adjustments? I'll tell you. You adjusted, and it didn't matter. Because we're just the better team. Period.

THIS is what happened. On top of just not being on our game we had to deal with a tough defense "who just doesnt care about the rules" (referring to the article) As far as better team.... your record justifies that statement. Still i think my Saints would have a few more wins if we implemented this strategy to the level the Seahawks do. This comes from several sources and I am not knocking it, it is a smart strategy and until the NFL does something about it they should continue doing it. I just hope other teams adopt this attitude as well, including my Saints D this Saturday and we will see how this game goes.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1 ... 0005285822

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Apparently they blew out 2 speakers in their stadium trying to re-create the crowd noise lol, And of course some idiot made a comment about artificial crowd noise

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
KOMO News ‏@komonews 1h
Bellevue School Dist. says Saints canceled practice at BHS field because they wanted indoor facility...because of the rain.

haha

Treefiddy

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1tzr212i said:
KOMO News ‏@komonews 1h
Bellevue School Dist. says Saints canceled practice at BHS field because they wanted indoor facility...because of the rain.

haha
I've been saying they are soft since before the first time we played them. I won't be surprised if we run them over

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2wwxf1xt said:
KOMO News ‏@komonews 1h

haha

MONEY.

My perception of this team has changed greatly over the last week. They're mentally fragile, and obviously soft as hell if a little rain halted a PRACTICE.

High School kids in WA practice in the Rain/Sleet/Wind every fall. Yet, these grown men can handle it?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Imagine if they had to go to GB last week. And it looks like they are bringing a small Katrina with them. Don't think you guys have much to worry about, kinda hard for the Saints to play football while bundled up and holding an umbrella. .....lol.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Dalga":1xyqmitn said:
Mindsink":1xyqmitn said:
Dalga":1xyqmitn said:
As far as the last time we played being a fluke.....well i definitely do not want to diminish what yall were able to do to us last time round, yall earned that win BUT we did absolutely nothing to help ourselves and to put it mildly we were not hittin on all cylinders, came out flat..however you want to put it but yaw did not get our best game. Matter of fact that was our worst performance in the Sean Payton era...just embarrassing. Whatever happens i trust in Payton to have us ready to go shewt.... i ain't liein WHO DAT

Maybe you were hitting on all cylinders, but our engine is a 550hp, twin-turbo V8, and yours is a 300hp, single-turbo V6.

Did you come out flat, or did you get flattened? It was a 17-7 game in the 2nd quarter after your TD drive. What happened the rest of the way? You got shut out. If you did come out flat, then what happened to the halftime adjustments? I'll tell you. You adjusted, and it didn't matter. Because we're just the better team. Period.

THIS is what happened. On top of just not being on our game we had to deal with a tough defense "who just doesnt care about the rules" (referring to the article) As far as better team.... your record justifies that statement. Still i think my Saints would have a few more wins if we implemented this strategy to the level the Seahawks do. This comes from several sources and I am not knocking it, it is a smart strategy and until the NFL does something about it they should continue doing it. I just hope other teams adopt this attitude as well, including my Saints D this Saturday and we will see how this game goes.

Here we go...the D mauls players too much. They get away with murder out there

Laloosh

Reaction score
-The Glove-":dik3lj9c said:
Dalga":dik3lj9c said:
Mindsink":dik3lj9c said:
Dalga":dik3lj9c said:

Always going to be excuses...

Watch what Kam does to the NO fullback at about 3:00 into this video. THAT is what happened...

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 72088d1c73

-The Glove-

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":26t5yjnd said:
-The Glove-":26t5yjnd said:
Dalga":26t5yjnd said:
Mindsink":26t5yjnd said:
Dalga said:

Always going to be excuses...

Watch what Kam does to the NO fullback at about 3:00 into this video. THAT is what happened...

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 72088d1c73

Its funny coming from Bounty Gate fans

Cocoloco

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":3e9pi4kp said:
I just got banned from blackngold.com for 1 post..WTF and they called me a Falcon troll lol. I didnt say anything.

Black and gold is awful. Don't go there.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
WHODAT44":g3a5hmp6 said:
Best of Luck to all the Seahawk Fans next week. Good game today
Thanks! Great entertaining game!

Mindsink

Reaction score
Dalga":10xkhgoh said:

LOL!!! You're basing your stance on an obviously biased article in the WSJ of all places???

Are you sure you're not a 49er fan? Because that's some world class whining right there.

Cocoloco

Reaction score
Good game, guys.

The Saints shot themselves in the foot a lot in this one, but I'm proud of the way they fought. Can't make mistakes like that against a team as good as Seattle. Best of luck to you guys in the conference title game.

hawker84

Reaction score
thanks for the well wishes, here's a little well wish good bye quote from our old friend Alaska... lol

If they weren't so classless I'd be onboard, but I'm not… they are CLASSLESS.

If they get to the big show, I hope they LOSE.

Alaska

Sorry you feel that way Alaska, hopefully you guys can have a championship offseason and come back stronger. Till then sit back and enjoy the rest of the post season...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Saints Report, which is the one Saint fans seem to direct us to as the best, has multiple threads calling us cheaters, claiming Lynch is a stupid thug, that Pete and the doctors cheated NFL rules by putting Harvin back in, and wishing the Saints had injured more players intentionally.

Seriously, it is awful. And quite funny.

Latest posts