This evenings tweets from players.. thanks Razgriz737

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Razgriz compiled these and put them in another thread, but I thought it deserved its own thread. Please add any more as they come in.

Tweets from players, and I'm sure I missed some...

Russell Wilson:
"Best feeling in the world seeing all the #12thman at the airport! Wow I love this team and this amazing city. #GoHawks"

Doug Baldwin:
"12’s showing love on our way home. Man, you guys don’t realize how much that means to us!"

Golden Tate:
"Appreciate that love 12s . Y'all r deep outside the airport"

Richard Sherman:
"We have the best fans I'm about to walk over and thank them for coming to see us"

Russell Okung:
"Best fans in the world. Thank you for your support!"
"Hated the loss but like Big Red says, 'what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger'"

Jeremy Lane:
"Fans Standing outside in this weather Man the love is real .!!! #12thman #Seahawks Nation"

Jermaine Kearse:
"Having all the 12's welcome us home easily shows why we have the best fans in the world #12thman
#seahawks"

Malcolm Smith:
"Best fans ever...absolutely motivation for the next go round."

Greg Scruggs:
"Sorry for anybody at the facility I couldn't get.. But 12th man I love y'all. Couldn't be more proud of my team, my quarterback and my coach"
"This is just the [start] of something sweet.. Class of 2012 we promise to take these vets where they want to go. Str8 up!!"

Clint Gresham:
"That was the most memorable football season I've ever had. I love my teammates, I love my coaches, and I love these fans! #12thman #Seahawks"

Walter Thurmond:
"It was great to see the support from the fans at the airport. It was the most I've seen since I've been here. Thanks 12th man, appreciate it"

Phil Bates:
"I love the 12thman"

SDHawk

Reaction score
That vacuum left by the soul-crushing loss is now swollen with pride... Team doesn't know what these tweets mean to the fans!

razgriz737

Reaction score
Winston Guy:
"We have the best fans in NFL. It's crazy how they stood out in the cold Seattle weather to support us coming back home #12thman"

SDHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1oxzmn6s said:
Love Scruggs throwing out love to "my quarterback". This team believes.

They do, this is what separates RW3 from the other rookie QBs.

I'm convinced RW3's coaches and teammates would take a bullet for him.

"I know they paid a lot of money to get Flynn and all that great stuff," Bielema said. "But until you see what Russell Wilson does behind the scenes — you obviously see what he does on game days — even if he wasn't going to be the starter, you'd better hope that if you were the starter, if you were Flynn or whoever, that you'd better not roll your ankle one day or have the flu or miss practice. ... He is a relentless, relentless competitor, and he's so contagious."

This contagiousness is what separates our special QB from the rest of his class.

"We're greater than you. We're better than you. You're just a man -- we're a team."

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Note to the team: there are 1000's of us too drunk or otherwise occupied that couldn't make it out to greet you when you came home. But we certainly, from the bottoms of our hearts, appreciate what you've done this season! And we're behind you 100%.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
@Bwagz54

"Appreciate all the love :: sorry to the fans we couldn't pull it out but we will be back next year.."

Twisted

Reaction score
I was hoping fans would show, I asked everyone on facebook I could, props man, that means a lot to me as a fan....

you guys deserve it all, you represented the 206 in high style the entire season, "they know where Seattle is now", bet that ;)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing but love. Nothing but hope. Nothing but promise. Nothing but excitement for the next season.

We 12's are BLESSED!

razgriz737

Reaction score
Ben Obomanu:
"Finally home & reminiscing about the yr... So much love shown all yr. 12s we appreciate it & the welcome home support tonight was special"

Reading these tweets was honestly kinda therapeutic for me. Really helped get my spirits back up. Man, I love this team.

Wasteland2112

Reaction score
Aros":1zcdfyez said:
Nothing but love. Nothing but hope. Nothing but promise. Nothing but excitement for the next season.

We 12's are BLESSED!

+1

:thirishdrinkers:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks to those of you who could go and show the Hawks support. I'm glad they were able to feel loved after such a great season.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
We're all we got, we're all we need. There is a whole lot to love about this franchise and its fans. Things like this and others are not going to go unnoticed throughout the league. Players are going to want to come here for where we are going, and for what we do.

dunceface

Reaction score
I love this team (coaches included) and I love where they are going and I love that we as a fanbase know how to support like real fans through thick and thin! Great job Hawks and great job 12th man!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Wanted to go so bad to welcome them home, but I was too busy sleeping off the shakes.