These are the best Sundays for us Hawks fans...

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The only time I really suspected foul play was that game where we got bent over in Baltimore in 2003. That old fool Tom White made me wonder where he was really just old, bumbling, and incompetent, or if he was faking it like Don Altobello.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Not sure if I could dream up a worse call than that facemask called on Hester. Unreal.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2ayiwj85 said:
Not sure if I could dream up a worse call than that facemask called on Hester.

Yeah, that's just negligent. The really need a way for refs to be overruled or corrected for erroneous things like that. Yeah, that'd cause a whole unique set of drama's, but still, something has got to be done.

If Vegas whined more it'd happen, IMO.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Man. I feel like I should quit my job just to carve out all the necessary time it would take to go around bumping posts that complimented the Cardinals. Screw everyone who bought them as a really good team.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Sherman was "overrated" when he gave up 3 catches for 40 yards to Keenan Allen. Lord knows the outrage if he got beat as much as Peterson.

nepahawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3lzlvem1 said:
nepahawk":3lzlvem1 said:
pehawk":3lzlvem1 said:
We can just watch football and not fret or stress over a damn thing. The Hawks already won, they control their own destiny and have successfully lowered infant mortality rates. Sit back and enjoy these rare and wonderful type of Sundays. Leisurely enjoy a day of games, detached from emotion, yell racial epithets and hurl your children out windows.

We don't control our own destiny, yet.
We need Arizona to lose one more game, besides the game against us.

For the playoffs we sure do...

Sorry misunderstood, playoffs yes, division no.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Don't ever apologize or feel the need to apologize to me. I'm a douchebag and to be taken lightly, sir.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1y9e9hfg said:
SD came back to BEAT Ravens in final 2:22 with no time outs, a really hard fought game.

Yeah, that was awesome. I like the Chargers, cant help it. Respect the hell out of McCoy.

Largent80

Reaction score
pehawk":3rl0842v said:
Largent80":3rl0842v said:
SD came back to BEAT Ravens in final 2:22 with no time outs, a really hard fought game.

Yeah, that was awesome. I like the Chargers, cant help it. Respect the hell out of McCoy.

I like 'em too even though I was there for the "oven game" where Bevell decided to kill our chances, and their staff showed us how to survive in the wild.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":bve405s3 said:
Man. I feel like I should quit my job just to carve out all the necessary time it would take to go around bumping posts that complimented the Cardinals. Screw everyone who bought them as a really good team.

I never bought in to the tards. They are the Chiefs of last year.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The Palmer Cards and last year's Chiefs are pretty comparable. Now that we're onto the Stanton Cards they're even worse. They're just looking for the opportunity at this point to run the clock out in hopes that they'll still be in a playoff spot when week 17 ends.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Good, good. Some high-variance crap runs against them this once. Would be huge for Atlanta to turn that into points.

trharder

Reaction score
I have Direct TV and they are having "technical difficulties" on the channel the AZ v, ATL game is supposed to be on. I haven't seen a snap. The only channel down, mind you.

Latest posts