There goes Skip again

Morpheus08

Reaction score
If he got body slammed he would want a flag. Thinking about him getting body slammed made me smile a lot!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Morpheus08":2a7nnxu6 said:
If he got body slammed he would want a flag. Thinking about him getting body slammed made me smile a lot!
:lol: that's funny

kc311

Reaction score
It was a stupid play by a good player. The flag was right in line with KJ's actions.

KJ is not a dirty player, so don't think so of him!

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1dnl8mgd said:
If we don't talk about what Skip says he has no power

which is pretty much impossible given that he has tons of followers and is on national TV every day.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
bobincovington":3hpgmpr9 said:
Hey Skip ...the Hawks are better at life than you :141847_bnono:

not to repeat myself, but well ok...

We keep winning and Skip keeps talking a lot, but I don't really hear him saying anything. How bout you come back when you have something worthwhile to say Skip...

chris98251

Reaction score
If winning everyweek pisses Skip Bayless off then I say piss him off a lot.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Why do u guys keep feeding into this. He says shit like this on purpose, it's his job to be a troll, the man gets paid for being the bad guy or the Simon Cowell of sports. If he wasn't then his show "First Take" wouldn't get the ratings it does.

Kakaww

Reaction score
So if we are 3rd and 5 there then the Texans are automatically awarded 3 points and the victory? That a new rule or something? He's just trying to get under our skin. If we win out, he will NOT change his message. It actually wouldn't surprise me if he still "believes" the Niners will win the division and that the Redskins are better than Seattle.

BamKam

Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how many people still bit Skip's obvious bait. You do know that he is paid a lot of money to be a troll right? Gurantee you he doesn't believe half the stuff that comes out of his mouth. All he does is try to create a reaction out of people and by does a great job doing it as this thread is proof.

If you want Skip like other trolls to go away don't pay attention to him.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The only time I ever hear what that guys says is when someone posts it here, so how about DON'T.

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with the rule, I think that a defensive player should be able to pick up the offensive player and "body slam" him to the ground if that is what it takes to make the play. Tate is a smaller player and is susceptible to being picked up like that. If we recall, the same thing happened last year (i dont remember which game) and the same penalty was called. There were some big PI calls that the refs didnt give us during the game so I think that call evened it out. Nevertheless, tackling that way is illegal so it was a good call. GO HAWKS!! 4-0 :thirishdrinkers:

where did you see the video of skip?

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with the rule, I think that a defensive player should be able to pick up the offensive player and "body slam" him to the ground if that is what it takes to make the play. Tate is a smaller player and is susceptible to being picked up like that. If we recall, the same thing happened last year (i dont remember which game) and the same penalty was called. There were some big PI calls that the refs didnt give us during the game so I think that call evened it out. Nevertheless, tackling that way is illegal so it was a good call. GO HAWKS!! 4-0 :thirishdrinkers:

dukestar

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":voxg9uy9 said:

You can if it not egregious and not way after the whistle. Dumb play by Jackson and if it was the Hawks who did it Skip wouldn't have said anything other than good call. He's a troll.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
this just in...

Skip Bayless has not made a single valid point in over two years and is officially an idiot

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":2g7d5oxb said:

he made some posts on his twitter about it