The year is 2017....

pehawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3vl1xh4a said:
lucky49":3vl1xh4a said:
the year is 2015. russel wilson is traded to 49ers for harbaugh after pete carrol dies
Bye-bye

I hope he didn't get banned. Last I check, words dont actually kill people.

EDIT: I accidently added an emoji. Even doing it by accident has me feeling shame.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'd take him over a number of other options. That isn't to say that I would personally like him - he's a child who has failed in every way possible to integrate himself into adult society - but I'm more than willing to sell my soul for as many Lombardis as I can see the Seahawks get, so I'd get behind someone who would offer a greater chance of that than some boner who was a heck of a nice guy (see: Turner, Norv).

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3f8vc3he said:
I would say no only because Sherman and Baldwin would have problems with it

Sherman absolutely, but not too sure about Baldwin. He had problems with Harbaugh while at Stanford for sure but IIRC blamed himself for them and has been pretty complimentary of Harbaugh.

Edit: here--

But Baldwin doesn't have the same view of Harbaugh now that he did five years ago.

“Jim and I did not have the best relationship while I was at Stanford,” Baldwin said. “I was immature, a young athlete who thought I knew everything. We clashed at times. I was dealing with injuries and that also prevented me from performing the way I wanted to on the field. So a lot of things went into it.

“But I actually thank him now for the adversity he helped me through, so to speak. He made me who I am today, a better person and a better football player. It's nothing against him personally. I just want to show him I'm as good as I think I am.”

Baldwin says the years have helped mellow his feelings about Harbaugh.

“We actually have a pretty decent relationship right now,'' Baldwin said. “He has texted me a few times.”

Harbaugh has praised Baldwin many times since Baldwin became a starter at Seattle, even saying he should have drafted him.

“I'm kicking myself for not doing that,” Harbaugh said in a Tacoma News Tribune story two years ago. “At the same time, I'm really, really happy for Doug.”

CANHawk

Reaction score
Just saw an article on NFL.COM saying Mora Jr. Could be a favorite for the SF job. That could be just dramatic enough to keep the rivalry alive.

It'd be funny though; we'd have Pete, who is from SF and they'd have Jimmy Jr. Who's from Washington. Bizzaro world right there...

TAB420

Reaction score
lucky49":s6bs9vvw said:
the year is 2015. russel wilson is traded to 49ers for harbaugh after pete carrol dies

Oh my god you killed Pete, you bastard.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Pete has way more than 3 seasons left in him.

I think JS would pair well with Harbaugh. There is no ego with Schneider. Hell, he might be the only GM in existence that could co-exist with Harbs for more than a few years.

Latest posts