The significance of Crabtree

Polaris

Reaction score
HoRneR":1zwt7arq said:
Polaris":1zwt7arq said:
Having Crabtree come back is clearly helping the Niners. That said, I think this Sunday it's going to be a lot less important than most in the national media believe. Why? Remember last year (admittedly in the Clink) when Kaep and Wilson faced each other. Crabtree was part of the Niners in that game and the legion of boom (down two corners I might add for that game) had no trouble shutting him down, and our pass rush then was no where near as good as it is now.

I say trust the Legion of Boom. They can neutralize the Crabtree effect.

We'll Manningham and Boldin weren't playing in that game I would say that is an upgrade from an old Randy Moss and Kyle Williams. That being said Crabtree isn't 100% but with him and Manningham is does give the defenses something to think about other then Davis and Boldin in the pass game. I just wish the 49ers still had Delanie Walker losing him has really hurt this season.

Let me put it this way: Whose receivers are better? New Orleans or San Fran's

Did we have any trouble with New Orlean's receivers? Given that, we shouldn't have any trouble with Crabtree.

Having Crabtree back is simply not the silver bullet that will "slay the evil Seahawk" regardless of what the national idiots might think.