The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":2mnvooyu said:
Yup, me too. We are going to have a LOT of 12's at this game. So far, I guess we will meet up at section P2 in the parking lot unless something else gets organized. I will be in that lot no later than 10:00 a.m. and I want to meet all of you people that I haven't met already.
:thirishdrinkers:

Looking forward to it.

Riley12

Reaction score
Aros":39uuhzkj said:
Fellas, riley can feel vindicated after all.

Crap, Todd!! I never wanted my half-joking thing to become reality. I hope everything works out for you and your family!

Riley12

Reaction score
Aros":30gaet40 said:
Well Hell's Bells looks like I am going to go after all! :D

Okay. Now you are just messing with my emotions at this point. That will teach me to rarely check into a thread.

Given the circumstances, I'm super happy to lose the little bet.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
VinoHawk":3pgo8msi said:
In case any of you netters are interested there is going to be an After Party Sunday Night in San Diego. The promotion company is from Seattle and teamed up with a promo company in SD. Should be a bunch of 12's in attendance.

Will be there thanks

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ross and I will be looking to hook up with fellow 12's at the local watering holes and the parking lot before the game, and of course at the game (I think my ticket is around other 12's, Seahawkfan80 will let me know)...It's going to be so much freakin' fun! Can't wait! Thanks again Ross for making the trip possible!

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Anybody have tickets for sale? I'm looking for two. eBay and stub have quite a few. Just looking for a deal

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This may have been posted already but let me repeat, because its very important...the. Chargers are encouraging all of their fans to wear white so everyone going needs to wear lots of BLUE, WOLF GREY, OR GREEN

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2xetnmfh said:
This may have been posted already but let me repeat, because its very important...the. Chargers are encouraging all of their fans to wear white so everyone going needs to wear lots of BLUE, WOLF GREY, OR GREEN

I'm goin GREEN, it is highly visable and cooler, it is supposed to be hot.(90+)

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
My Uncle who lives up in Temecula just came through with a couple of nice tix. I'll be in C8 for the game, but will try and hook up with some of you to pre funk before. Flying in from Phoenix, should be in the lot around 1130. So yea, I'm in...can't wait.

Oh..I'll be sporting a wolf grey# 31 with KAMTRAK on the back

Vetamur

Reaction score
So, Im hearing I pick up my tickets at "P2" from Cedric. Is P2 easy to find..?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Vetamur":1r7yse34 said:
So, Im hearing I pick up my tickets at "P2" from Cedric. Is P2 easy to find..?

I hope so. I emailed him personally and his exact response was. "At the tailgate. P2. Go Hawks!!!"

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Dudes...P2 is the bus parking lot. The Shermans will be there with their RV. I am going over there regardless of where we park. I will see ya there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am assuming that most of these parking venues have areas that are identified with a letter. Just like the Boise airport parking lettering system so you can find your car. Saw the same thing at the Tacoma Dome for a concert. I think it should be easy to find and plan on going to the gater about 1112 or so. That way it will be I think early enuff to get the tix and meet some 12s there. (with some sodas.)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I am parking my car west of the stadium and taking the trolley in for $2. Parking is minimum $25 and you have to deal with the quagmire of 19,000 cars exiting, nope, doin it the easy way. We then have to drive all the way to L.A. which will be easier with the Hawk win.

Just a heads up, it is going to be HOT, like 90+, bring a hat, sunscreen and water. I'm wearin GREEN, not dark blue.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":235k8ch9 said:
I am parking my car west of the stadium and taking the trolley in for $2. Parking is minimum $25 and you have to deal with the quagmire of 19,000 cars exiting, nope, doin it the easy way. We then have to drive all the way to L.A. which will be easier with the Hawk win.

We're doing the trolley as well. Friend lives in La Mesa so it'll be a short trip both ways.

Cannot wait to eat at Hodads!

http://hodadies.com/

Hodads-Downtown-San-Diego-01-01.png

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
I thought Seahawks away games were white?...so which color are the Seahawks going to be wearing? As I'd like to wear the same color jersey the team is wearing.

I understand the Chargers also have blue and white jerseys..makes things a little more confusing.

I'll also be in San Diego...Lower View at the 50 yard line.

Latest posts