The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":1p2i11hg said:
As I originally pointed out before someone made a duplicate thread for the San Diego game, Cedric is working on blocks of tickets and as soon as I get the word from him I will post the info.

:13:

Ballz

Reaction score
I'm in also. Trying to round up a few buddies too. Can someone send me info on the blocks of tickets?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ballz":26dmskgp said:
I'm in also. Trying to round up a few buddies too. Can someone send me info on the blocks of tickets?

Not ready yet. Rob will post when Cedric is ready to get that information passed around. They are still working on motel rooms for probably the next few weeks. or at least til after the draft. LOL

This is what he has set up POSSIBLY at the moment. As I wrote sentence above....They are not ready to deal with the GAME TIX YET. But this is a heads up as to the categories....

Upper Deck (cheapest dense Hawk section)-- Plaza (pricey hawks slightly scatted)---Custom Tickets. (Anywhere)
No prices as of yet too.
Just hope I am not stepping on Rob's toes. I would need a ladder. LOL
:thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
nO, DON'T WORRY ABOUT STEPPING ON TOES, ANY INFO TO HELP PEOPLE IS APPRECIATED. lAST WEEK A QUESTIONNAIRE WAS SENT OUT TO US DOWN HERE IN sOCAL ABOUT PACKAGES. mOST SAID THEY JUST WANTED TIX, SO THEY ARE NEGOTIATING.

Crap, did't check to see I had caps lock on, to lazy to re-type. When I hear something I will immediately share it.

Cartire

Reaction score
I am in as well. I'm taking my father to it. Was planning on getting 100 section behind the hawks. Had a huge blast with about 100 other hawks fans in that section last time. However, if all the .nets are gonna be in a certain section, that would be a blast as well.

If there is still room in the group tix, I'm down for two of them.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely put me down for a ticket in the group block. I'll pay whatever. I have Rockhawk's credit card. :16:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Aros":2070nsxi said:
Definitely put me down for a ticket in the group block. I'll pay whatever. I have Rockhawk's credit card. :16:

Don't use the one I just did, as that sucka is maxed out.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":2fx79647 said:
Aros":2fx79647 said:

Yep....got my road trip planned on it....Ya know what they want for what I want in Mexico??? :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :vodka: :vodka:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Here is some info I received this morning (Friday May 9th).

Today at 6:21 AM
If you plan on coming down to the San Diego to watch the L.O.B. do their damn thing, then here are some details: To reserve your room down in San Diego call my project manager Marc V Moyens at 949.338.9927 today. Or you can just pay my paypal account ([email protected]). Make sure to hit friends and family option to save on fees, and leave a note). The Keading Hotel said they would have some Seahawks goodies for us upon arrival. We'll deal with tickets and the party bus later in the month. GO HAWKS!!!! http://www.thekeating.com/home.asap General price on tickets are $130 upper $175 -190 plaza. We will deal with tickets mid to later this month. We have a ton of options locked in (just like stock options), we will pull the trigger when the market for these particular tickets dip a little bit. Call Mark pronto y pronto about the rooms. 949.338.9927

RockHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":25z3k2qo said:
Aros":25z3k2qo said:

Jokes on you; those are Vernon Davis' credit cards I cloned for my own use.
Teach him to follow me on Twitter....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":2w9mrvc2 said:
Here is some info I received this morning (Friday May 9th).

Today at 6:21 AM
If you plan on coming down to the San Diego to watch the L.O.B. do their damn thing, then here are some details: To reserve your room down in San Diego call my project manager Marc V Moyens at 949.338.9927 today. Or you can just pay my paypal account ([email protected]). Make sure to hit friends and family option to save on fees, and leave a note). The Keading Hotel said they would have some Seahawks goodies for us upon arrival. We'll deal with tickets and the party bus later in the month. GO HAWKS!!!! http://www.thekeating.com/home.asap General price on tickets are $130 upper $175 -190 plaza. We will deal with tickets mid to later this month. We have a ton of options locked in (just like stock options), we will pull the trigger when the market for these particular tickets dip a little bit. Call Mark pronto y pronto about the rooms. 949.338.9927

Yup.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":oonsaqaa said:
Just booked my room for the 13th.....It is ON !!!!!!

I looked at the motel I and someone else has rooms for....it is only about 1/2 mile from Gaslight district. I know I can walk it. :mrgreen:

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im officially in. Unfortunately Sammy cant make it, but my wife and son will be coming and my best friend and his girlfriend. Reserved my flights today, heading down Friday. I will spend a couple days in San Diego, then head east to my hometown area and show of Skye (my son) to all our distant relatives in the Southwest, before heading back to Seattle and watching the second home game as well..so I will get to attend the first 3 games of the year before heading back here to Tokyo.

The Kings Inn Hotel seems a good choice, by the way, people. .8 miles from a tram station and shopping mall, 1 mile to Old Town, 2 miles to the zoo. Going to be a lot of fun!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
To reserve your room down in San Diego call my project manager Marc V Moyens at 949.338.9927 today.
Or you can just pay my paypal account ([email protected]). Make sure to hit friends and family option to save on fees, and leave a note). The Keading Hotel said they would have some Seahawks goodies for us upon arrival.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'm in for the game. Don't need hotel but would like any info regarding tickets. Whoever is heading up the group tix plz PM me. Thanks.

[edit] I'll be needing 3 tickets btw.

Latest posts