The most intriguing Seahawk right now

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Griffin...

Two picks and solid coverage so far this season. I think last year lit the fire...good to see him being comfortable against the top WR.

Also, Moore...big catches and pretty solid body control. Swain looks like a keeper, too...although, I really am pulling for Ursua, as he went to my HS.

Fade

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2ar8775j said:
Fade":2ar8775j said:
I usually roll my eyes at the fanbase hyping the kid who comes off the practice squad and makes 1 play, mainly by just being in the right place at the right time. But no, he looked legit out there today.

What qualifications do you have to roll your eyes at anyone’s opinion. In the past some of your write ups were good reads but anymore you come across as someone who thinks their opinion is the end all factual truth. Forgive us simple laymen.

Wow. That's what you took from that? :D

No qualifications required last i checked. NFL fan bases cry wolf all of the time on bottom of the roster players, it is quite cliché actually. Over time, if you follow it long enough, you would also start rolling your eyes (Here we go again…) because most of the time bottom of the roster players never pan out. Nick Reed, anyone? How about Chris Matthews?

My opinions are usually grounded in facts. In this case, it is factually correct that most bottom of the roster NFL players do not pan out. I'm not really into sentimentality and going off of emotion when making decisions or analyzing things.

Confirmation bias is what I am constantly mindful of, as that can really distort things and lead you away from the truth when trying to come to a conclusion on a certain outcome, or trying to get to the root of a problem.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":3gcgg4k1 said:
The Breh":3gcgg4k1 said:
Hockey Guy":3gcgg4k1 said:
Ruminator":3gcgg4k1 said:
Suddenly, one of the most intriguing players on the Seahawks' roster this season is CB #35 Ryan Neal who, after making the timely end zone INT two weeks ago, continued to make big plays plays vs Dolphins today that -- I have to say it -- made him look like the second coming of Sherman! Including an INT and a hell of a hit that would have made 2013's LOB proud. If Neal is for real, and with Adams at safety, this could be the reincarnation of half of the 2013 squad.

Was I in a coma for a week? Did we beat Minny?
You were in a coma.

goddamnit, I was afraid of that.

Look on the bright side HG, you could have been in a comma. :smilingalien:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":2l689vzs said:
MontanaHawk05":2l689vzs said:
The read and hit on the screen pass is the only thing of interest that he's done so far. His two picks were gifts.

But the season is young.

You still have to actually CATCH the picks. What if Darren Smith had DROPPED the pick in 2013 NFCCG??!!
We have seen so many NFL DBs and LBs drop picks that were in their hands, and just roll our eyes and say, "I guess that's why he plays Defense and NOT on offense..."

Neal has been a pleasant surprise.
Excellent point Oly, how many times did the ball bounce out of KJ Wright's hands yesterday?
You know Bobby is going to raz him about not hauling in at least one of those gimmie's :smilingalien:

Own The West

Reaction score
misfit":35zupwxu said:
I feel this way about deejay dallas

Me too. I'd like to see what DJ could do with 10-15 carries. Call me intrigued.

Neal keeps getting hit in the face with passes, which is nice, but I don't think he's the second coming of Richard Sherman. I was shocked he didn't get a targeting call on the screen he blew up. He does seem competent though and may well replace Hill going forward.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think David Moore has been pretty intriguing. Last year should have been a breakout year for him but he flopped. So far he has shown up this year and I am intrigued to see if he can keep it up or drops down the depth chart when Dorsett and Gordon are on board. He is on target for 40 catches 700yds and 8tds.