The GOAT, Gisele announce divorce after 13 years

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Damn no more reverse cowgirl for Tom with a super model on the couch after a loss lmao 🤣

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Just saw this in the midst of hearing about it over Twitter. This is a pretty good point and something I haven't thought about before...

acer1240

Reaction score
Marriage and career falling apart at the same time. I'm not a Brady fan but as a human being I feel a bit bad for him although it is sounding like he chose football over his family. I'm not too sad though, he'll end up banging Jennifer Lawrence or something similar.

Actually now that I've typed that I changed my mind. I don't feel bad for him. I feel bad for his wife and kids. He chose the Tampa Bay buccaneers over them.

chrispy

Reaction score
Divorce is hard. But it's harder for people that have no resources or support system. I feel bad for the loss of a family unit, but I feel worse for all of those other families that fall apart and they can't just go buy another mansion and pay a 2nd staff.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
It's quite possible that once some of the emotions and distractions subside, he'll emerge even better as a QB.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Marriage and career falling apart at the same time. I'm not a Brady fan but as a human being I feel a bit bad for him although it is sounding like he chose football over his family. I'm not too sad though, he'll end up banging Jennifer Lawrence or something similar.

Actually now that I've typed that I changed my mind. I don't feel bad for him. I feel bad for his wife and kids. He chose the Tampa Bay buccaneers over them.
Could also be that he went back to distract himself from a marriage that was falling apart.

Latest posts