Thank You .Net Community

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
This is my 1000th post on the site and I've been a member here since 2009.

Primarily I was a longtime lurker on the board, but in more recent years I've wanted to be more active in this community. I've seen the site go through various evolution's and read through, and participated in many debates whether that was trusting a 5'11" rookie quarterback over Matt Flynn, Jim Mora's "dirtbags", Beastquake, SB48, SB49, or countless other memories that are weaved in the tapestry of this team.

Like all message boards I've had my agreements with some, fights with others for the state of the team that we all love and cheer for every Sunday. We may not all agree, we may all get into fights lined with scathing posts and witty retorts. The research and dedication I've seen fans put into gather stats, looking up coaching information, or digging deep into the college ranks to create mocks on who best fit the Seahawk mold. It's always been amazing to read and participate in.

To you all here on .Net, the stat junkies, the casual fans, the hardcore, the lifers, the anti-Pete, Pro-Pete, it doesn't matter. To you all, thank you for such a fantastic community for where Seahawk fans can talk Seahawk football.

Go Seahawks!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Agreed and well said. If possible to all peeps please try to support Wenhawk in paying some of the bills. I dont want to join the webzone.....

sutz

Reaction score
For all it's warts, if you want to know the state of the Seahawks and its fans, Dot Net is the place to be! Can't beat it for info and links to websites that have more info.

:snack: