Texans vs Colts

Kakaww

Reaction score
Per ESPN

No Shocker
Down 21-0 early to the winless Buccaneers, the Seahawks dodged a stunning upset by rallying to win in OT.

Never Count 'Em Out
The Colts fell way behind early on, but rallied to pull out a big division win on the road over the Texans.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Man the refs are getting really good at determining the winners on these close games. Texans got screwed on that catch that was later ruled a no catch...momentum changer.

davidonmi

Reaction score
AFC wild card round patriots 40 colts 0, that's what I want, after the niners they are my least favorite team in football

rsm650

Reaction score
Kakaww":2gy5ebf9 said:
Per ESPN

No Shocker
Down 21-0 early to the winless Buccaneers, the Seahawks dodged a stunning upset by rallying to win in OT.

Never Count 'Em Out
The Colts fell way behind early on, but rallied to pull out a big division win on the road over the Texans.

To be fair, we were playing the winless Bucs at home. It was almost a gimme game. The Seahawks did a great job coming back from 0-21, but it would've been a huge upset to everyone had the Bucs won.

If the Texans had won, it wouldn't be surprising to people since the Texans have (or had) a good team so it wasn't a gimme game for the Colts.

I can kind of understand where ESPN is coming from. But still, 8-1!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Dub

Reaction score
travlinhawk":ci9ph6wt said:
Man the refs are getting really good at determining the winners on these close games. Texans got screwed on that catch that was later ruled a no catch...momentum changer.
Huge call to overturn when there was no evidence he lost control until after the play was dead and knocked out. Not enough video evidence unless there was a different camera angle that I didn't see.

Typical Colts' refs. I sure hope they don't make it that far in the playoffs.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
forget that the colts lineman where starting early before the ball was snapped. we get called for a twitch and they where fully moving around and nothing.

Latest posts