Team Comradery

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
And in case anyone thinks nothing has changed.

Witness DK brining 16 gatorade in the Blue Tent after his injury recently.

Are you kiding me? These guys actually care about each other. I literally have never seen that in an NFL game before, and just the WAY that it was done:

"Dude - are you OK in here - came to check on you".

Absolutely. Fing. Priceless. THAT is a team. THAT is who's got your back. That's "we all we got, we all we need", and for real. Not just dancing around pre-game.

Love it.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Yep, doesn't take a lot of hyping it up, just clear actions. I got you!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, plenty of fans and media types have tried as hard as they can to create DK drama. He's not the diva people make him out to be. But feel free to continue to hope he becomes that. He won't, but do you.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Well, plenty of fans and media types have tried as hard as they can to create DK drama. He's not the diva people make him out to be. But feel free to continue to hope he becomes that. He won't, but do you.
Jury is still out on this one. I could easily see him having a meltdown as early as this weekend with Lattimore. I hope we don't see a collapse with DK at all this season, but if it does perhaps you, and the other fans convinced his troubles are behind him, can borrow his binky.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, he's good. I realize people want him to blow up so they can pump their chests out. Being intense doesn't make you a diva.
And YOU have chosen to take a shot at him. Ahead of time. Fine, just like Russ was Satan. Then Adams was Satan. Now DK is Satan.

Better?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
This team appears to have a real bond.
I loved something I saw in the aftermath of the Woolen pick 6. In his excitement he dropped the ball in the endzone. As he started making his way back to the bench, Poona came over to him with the football. Poona had the sense to grab the ball for the rookie so he could have his first TD ball. Maybe a small gesture but one that does show the bond you mentioned.

Torc

Reaction score
Nah, he's good. I realize people want him to blow up so they can pump their chests out. Being intense doesn't make you a diva.
And YOU have chosen to take a shot at him. Ahead of time. Fine, just like Russ was Satan. Then Adams was Satan. Now DK is Satan.

Better?
I don't think NoseRider was taking a shot at him. DK has a temper, and he is vulnerable to a CB trash talking and getting under his skin. Richard Sherman would have had a field day living in his head if he'd played him. Lattimore in particular seems to have a knack for pushing DK's buttons. It doesn't make DK satan, just human. I have no doubt that multiple coaches and probably teammates have talked to him about it - some of that comradery that this thread is talking about. He will probably also grow out of it - I bet he looks at film after the game and gets annoyed with himself for taking the bait.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think NoseRider was taking a shot at him. DK has a temper, and he is vulnerable to a CB trash talking and getting under his skin. Richard Sherman would have had a field day living in his head if he'd played him. Lattimore in particular seems to have a knack for pushing DK's buttons. It doesn't make DK satan, just human. I have no doubt that multiple coaches and probably teammates have talked to him about it - some of that comradery that this thread is talking about. He will probably also grow out of it - I bet he looks at film after the game and gets annoyed with himself for taking the bait.
Meh. All rooks are susceptible to those digs. DK is getting more mature these days and actually giving it back.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, DK is also very good at getting under the OPPONENTS head. I'm surprised you don't notice this. It goes both ways. This is football. This has been going on for decades. Also, DK has called himself out SEVERAL times since mid-season. He flat out said he needed to grow up and be more of a leader. He has done that. Yet, some people still just refuse to acknowledge it. When people dig in, the blatant refusal to give in is legit. Many have long since made up their minds about the guy.

Torc

Reaction score
I don't refuse to acknowledge it, I EXPECT him to mature. I'm just not quite ready to say he HAS. I believe he recognizes it himself and wants to improve - and that is very laudable. If he gets through the Rams game without losing his temper at Lattimore, then I'll totally agree that he's turned the corner on it.

toffee

Reaction score
after 4 games, I think it's Geno's locker room now. There may still be a small group of Russ diehards, but most players are on Geno's boat, or as toffee calls it - the pumpkin carriage.

Last edited:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Camaraderie. The word is camaraderie.

And yes, the Seahawks have it and and tough games will help develop it further.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Better?
Let me clarify;

DK 1/2 grew up. Just in time.
RW3 is satan. And someone else's problem now.
Adams is not satan. Adams is made of porcelain.

Fixed that up ;)