TCU’s LB Dee Winters run-and-hit missile

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahawks Draft: TCU’s Dee Winters is a ‘run-and-hit missile’ linebacker

“He grew into a captain, he grew into an all-conference performer this year, he grew into a 5-foot-11, 230-pound linebacker that at the combine ran 4.49 (seconds in the 40-yard dash) with a 1.56 (second) 10-yard split,” Huard said. “That’s faster than a lot of receivers run, and you’re doing that at the linebacker level.”

“Dee Winters in one year with a new strength staff added 19 pounds of fat-free mass,” Huard said. “You only do that by being totally disciplined, totally committed and totally working your butt off your senior year to … elevate a program to places it had never been. And you’re the captain of that crew and you’re getting it done defensively? You intrigue me and I like you as part of my program.”

The Podcast:

Hour 4-Brock's Seahawks Draft Profile and Ranked​

Brock continues his profiles of potential Seahawks draft picks with TCU LB Dee Winters. Then, we react to Jeff Passan's comments from the previous hour about the Mariners slow start and how the DH position is being utilized across MLB. Plus, Justin and Salk's Ranked stems from Salk having a headache today.

Latest posts