Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
No. Pegging is:
You're just trying to get me to make a post that'll get me banned, aintcha. :censored::sneaky:
You pegged it! LOL. In more than 10 years I have only banned one person, not counting spammers. I ban several spammers nearly every week on this board. But I think most of them are the same person...

xray

Reaction score
I thought that pegging was getting ass phuked by a woman with a strap-on . Don't tell me it's not !

RedAlice

Reaction score
Baby Conan

Taylor Swift's boyfriend Travis Kelce jokes he'd name his kid after famous Arnold Schwarzenegger character​

Kelce and Taylor Swift recently enjoyed the Bahamas together as the singer-songwriter is on hiatus from her Eras Tour​

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Baby Conan

Taylor Swift's boyfriend Travis Kelce jokes he'd name his kid after famous Arnold Schwarzenegger character​

Kelce and Taylor Swift recently enjoyed the Bahamas together as the singer-songwriter is on hiatus from her Eras Tour​

If Kelce and Swift have diarrhea there is a story on it...a feel good story...

sutz

Reaction score
Don't complain, we're inching towards 35 pages now! Go, Team! Go! :LOL:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I find it ironic that the old and dusty complain incessantly about the NFL and media giving too much attention to Swift and then proceed to bring her name into every thread possible…

Hypocrisy and jealousy show up strong in some of you.
EXACTLY!!!, If you find that Taylor Swift is too much of anything for you??? JUST QUIT WATCHING TAYLOR SWIFT, and VOILA!! Ya got NOTHING MORE TO B*T(H ABOUT!!!!!!!, OH WAIT!!!!! There will ALWAYS be something that about Swifties that just p*ss y'all off, am I right?? LOLOLOLOLOL It's quite simple really, You're either a TS fan or your a Tone Deaf Trumper Grump.

notyou

Reaction score
EXACTLY!!!, If you find that Taylor Swift is too much of anything for you??? JUST QUIT WATCHING TAYLOR SWIFT, and VOILA!! Ya got NOTHING MORE TO B*T(H ABOUT!!!!!!!, OH WAIT!!!!! There will ALWAYS be something that about Swifties that just p*ss y'all off, am I right?? LOLOLOLOLOL It's quite simple really, You're either a TS fan or your a Tone Deaf Trumper Grump.
Her songs are horrible. I don't see how anyone over 12 can listen to that crap. You either don't like TS or you're a Biden diaper licker.

Status
Not open for further replies.