Suspension over, Richie Incognito rejoins Raiders

ivotuk

Reaction score
What the..? He's still playing? He's still alive?

I have to admit, he looks pretty beastly in the picture, too bad he has wasted so much of his talent on being a complete ass. But his genetics must be freakish. They need to check his genome and copy it. Sans the asshole.

Suspension over, Richie Incognito rejoins Raiders

“The suspension’s behind me, all the negative stuff is behind me. Just eyes forward, staying positive,” Incognito said. “Relishing the opportunity, enjoying every day in here because you don’t know how many more you’re going to have. And wanting to play well. Just really want to charge forward and make it right.”

Incognito hasn’t played in the NFL since a Jan. 7, 2018, playoff game while with Buffalo. The 36-year-old said he is taking nothing for granted.

And the Raiders are getting screwed on the Road Trips.

Because their Oct. 6 home game against the Chicago Bears was moved to London, the Raiders won’t play in Oakland again until Nov. 9.

They have a bye week following the game at Wembley Stadium, followed by two more road games. Gruden didn’t sound too happy when asked about it. “Still trying to understand how that happened,”

https://www.kron4.com/nfl/raiders/suspe ... s-raiders/