Super bowl 50 will cost San Francisco HOW much?!

uncle fester

Reaction score
253hawk":2n5ayqs4 said:
IndyHawk":2n5ayqs4 said:
I agree with ya Marvin but hey at least a SB gets to be in that area.Seattle can't have one,I guess it's not big enough which to me is BS- if you factor in the surrounding areas it's plenty big enough.

Look at just some of the stuff the NFL wants...comp'd. I don't want their sleaze anywhere near here; they can keep it. Especially when they won't even pay a paltry $1 mil for the SB 1 tapes. The SB should be for the fans, not all of these fat rich executive pricks who barely know anything about the sport other than the fact that it prints money for them.

• Creation of "clean zones" around the stadium and the hotel for NFL execs that prevent "certain activities" as well as suspend new and existing permits for those activities

Clean zones presumably to shelter their incorruptible virgin-white souls from any of the devil's temptations.

...Wait, Jerry Jones is an owner, right?

Marvin49

Reaction score
I do have to say tho....as much as I'd love my Niners to be playin' in it, its pretty cool that 5 minutes ago I was able to take the below pic out the 7th floor window of my building.

Image1 zpswvs2catv

Pretty surreal that the eyes of the world will be on that site 1.3 miles away from where I sit right now.