Strange days

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I've disliked the Raiders since before I had a favorite NFL team (that is, before the 1976 preseason), because my dad told me about how dirty the Raiders were, and I could see that their fans were proud of it.

I've always enjoyed Raider failure.

And I'll never forgive them for ruining the end of the magical 1983 season.

Yet here I am rooting for them.

OP
OP
Lagartixa

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Unlimited failure on third downs.
Was that Mr. Clutch Performer throwing to nobody on the biggest down of the game late in the fourth quarter? If the Broncos had converted that third down, they would have won the game despite the offense only having scored 16. OK, yes, 16 is about a point and a half better than the Broncos' mighty offense's per-game average before today, but it's still pretty damn weak.

Each Broncos loss makes the two remaining draft picks from the Wilson trade worth more.

Man, it's satisfying to see the Seahawks fleece the still-loathed-after-all-these-years Broncos like this. Fant, Harris, a backup QB, Cross, Mafe, Dareke Young, and what could easily be a top-five pick and a pick between #33 and #37 in next year's draft.

And then for the Broncos to guarantee their QB so much money without having seen him play a single snap in a game for the Broncos... so sweet.

I think it could only have been better if The Teeth had been responsible for the Broncos' side of the deal.

Latest posts