Stealers Vs Cheatriots

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2umz5yn6 said:
I'd say Baltimore may be very dangerous given they're far more balanced and remind me of us circa 2011-12. Loaded and totally ignored by the media.

Depends on what Flacco shows up...Is it Playoff superbowl winning Flacco or regular season Eli Flacco

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":7wc5vqjj said:
Meh
It's game 1 of a long season. Good chance that teams don't look the same later in the year as they do in game 1

True but both of the defenses really didnt do much TBH. Steelers pretty much did whatever they wanted to the Pats D, just couldnt execute a few plays. The missed TD in the endzone from having a toe out of bounds when he was wide open comes to mind as well as 2 missed FGs.

They ran the ball with ease. If the Seahawks D looked like that I would be super worried

Steelers D is whatever. It looked like there were communcation problems more than anything. Nothing to do with Ability

massari

Reaction score
StoneCold":2ulcz04p said:
Would it make me a bad man if I root for a slight injury to Brady that keeps him out 4 games?

I think you need some perspective if you think Brady is a bad guy and hope he gets physically injured.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":osmyz1w0 said:
Ron Burgandy was right, Pissburgh's D flat out sucks. The only way the cheatriots lose this game is if the Stealers win it in a horse race.....

Told ya. Although the offense did their share to lose as well. Game was winnable and we didn't get blown out by 40 points like I expected. Apparently the Pats** aren't all that this year either. As bad as our efense was (there is no D) that's the least amount of points we've held them to in a while. Take away some missed FG's and offensive mistakes and bad play calls (WTF with the gadget play?) and we win.

Reaneypark":osmyz1w0 said:
Can't wait to see the Hawks kick the crap out of Pittsburgh.

Probably, yeah.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
From the official steelers website lol

http://www.steelers.com/news/articl...ts-28-21/ad8bc9f4-cbe1-4730-ac8d-e9e9aee21c5f

NO SURPRISE AT ALL
This is the kind of stuff that happens to the visiting team in Gillette Stadium all the time. From the start of the game through the opening 14 minutes of the first quarter, the Steelers’ coaches’ headsets were receiving the Patriots Radio Network broadcast of the game. The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Purely coincidence! - Cheatriots fans everywhere.

I heard that Pissburgh made a formal complaint to the NFL.

The more this is out in public the more it forces the NFL to do something about the problem of the Cheatriots cheating.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":25c6tf50 said:
Purely coincidence! - Cheatriots fans everywhere.

I heard that Pissburgh made a formal complaint to the NFL.

The more this is out in public the more it forces the NFL to do something about the problem of the Cheatriots cheating.

As per Adam Schefter, the Steelers are withdrawing a formal complaint. In other words, Tomlin is pissed but the Rooney's are bending over and letting Goodell and Kraft screw them again. Local radio is reporting that Tomlin was in an "animated discussion" with GM Colbert and team president Art Rooney II in the hallway outside the locker room after the game.

The Steelers TE coach is being investigated for allegedly kicking a Pats** fan in the leg on the way into and out of the locker room at halftime.

Sounds like it was a wild night in Foxboro.

HansGruber

Reaction score
The NFL explanation for the headsets malfunctioning was pure nonsense.

The patriots were cheating and got away with it. I never thought of them as cheaters until now. Now, thanks to some tinkering with shortwave and cb radio as a kid, now I know the patriots are cheating and the NFL is trying to cover for them.

Blech.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
HansGruber":3vy597ot said:
The NFL explanation for the headsets malfunctioning was pure nonsense.

The patriots were cheating and got away with it. I never thought of them as cheaters until now. Now, thanks to some tinkering with shortwave and cb radio as a kid, now I know the patriots are cheating and the NFL is trying to cover for them.

Blech.

"Power issues" won't make them pick up a different frequency.

chris98251

Reaction score
No, cross wiring, pulling up a ground or a shield ground can, if you have two close frequency's you can also adjust it with messing with a Pot that tunes the channel, lots of things, I think it was something that was a flick of a switch type thing as it cleared up almost instantly when officials were going to make the Patriots take their communications down and then came back when they had walked away. So maybe a ground and or a amplification that would bleed onto another channel. something easy to do.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":1sie7mwe said:
No, cross wiring, pulling up a ground or a shield ground can, if you have two close frequency's you can also adjust it with messing with a Pot that tunes the channel, lots of things, I think it was something that was a flick of a switch type thing as it cleared up almost instantly when officials were going to make the Patriots take their communications down and then came back when they had walked away. So maybe a ground and or a amplification that would bleed onto another channel. something easy to do.

I would say a ground as well as the signal needs a return of some sort. If the wires were close together, there could be blending or leaking of signal between the wires, but as soon as they "sort of" fixed it...it has to be a switched ground in my mind.

Electronic tech, Radar, Radios, and miscellaneous other household items.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3om0qrlk said:
chris98251":3om0qrlk said:

I would say a ground as well as the signal needs a return of some sort. If the wires were close together, there could be blending or leaking of signal between the wires, but as soon as they "sort of" fixed it...it has to be a switched ground in my mind.

Electronic tech, Radar, Radios, and miscellaneous other household items.

That's all only true if it's an analog system though. One would imagine that the NFL has gone digital by this time. Mick Jagger's wireless mike doesn't cut out in the middle of a show and pick up ESPN Radio.