Stealers Vs Cheatriots

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Even with our OC's usual brainfarts the Hawks may still put up a 50-burger on the stealers.....
That defense is craptastic!

chris98251

Reaction score
Collingsworth can now get his Bill Belichek Robert Kraft private Suite access.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1o270lcz said:
Eldelman acting like a bitch every time he catches a pass, I want to see him hit so hard he catches herpes! 8)

me too

Laloosh

Reaction score
So, Ninkovich is still slow... still don't understand why Russ didn't run circles around that pile.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":x4zbdkqt said:
So, Ninkovich is still slow... still don't understand why Russ didn't run circles around that pile.
He kinda did. Not in terms of rushing yards but he made their whole front 7, including Jaime Collins look slow on scrambles.

hannibalking

Reaction score
I just had this terrible nightmare during the commercial break. There was an army of Tom Bradys.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hannibalking":3e09v9xc said:
I just had this terrible nightmare during the commercial break. There was an army of Tom Bradys.
And everyone of them was a cheating POS! 8)

mrt144

Reaction score
I reckon Temple's defense is the 2nd best in the state of Pennsylvania

12thbrah

Reaction score
Seems like collinsworth is ripping Ricardo Lockette everytime Malcolm Butler is on the screen.

Rainger

Reaction score
Smellyman":34u1tj9s said:
Watching these "great" pocket passers dink and dunk is painful to watch. Mostly because of bad memories. Can Brady pass over 10 yards downfield anymore?
Well all I can say is it is all about winning the game. This system seems to work. Fast sharp crisp passes to players who can make a play.

Maybe Bevell needs to learn something and call more plays for RW to do exactly the same and open up the game. This is what we lack the most. Plays exactly like what the Pats are calling tonight.

Can u imagine if Bevell had the balls to allow RW to do the same thing to Graham, Baldwin, Kearse and Lockett? We would be dynamic. BUT NO every play for RW has to be a 7 step drop or a option. GEEEESSSSZZZ.

EDIT: Oh I forgot and bull crap bubble screens where our player is flatfooted and not running in space.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My lordy you all are funny. This is in a good way. We are in chat by the way too. Keep the stuff coming.

Barakas

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2y7o4ege said:
Edelman is the biggest douche bag.

That may be but he's scoring plenty of points for my fantasy team right now...

And yes, I do feel guilty

MrThortan

Reaction score
Kind of painful watching the Steelers run it in on 3rd and goal for the touchdown.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Get used to it. Every time you see someone run it in from the 1 yard line you will get a headache

Only another Lombardi soon will somewhat heal the feel