Stanley Cup Finals

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":ag9ydhfu said:
What a game Wednesday. The Rangers earned the right to see the cup hoisted in L.A.

with the help of a little snow pile... as close as the Rangers have been in these games, it was nice to see a little luck go there way.

can see them taking Game 5. Dont believe they will however. The Kings just rammed the puck at the Rangers net for the last 20 minutes, as they did in game 1. They're just too fast

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Largent80":18xn16py said:
What a game Wednesday. The Rangers earned the right to see the cup hoisted in L.A.

Although this became truth, NY played a very inspired game.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
For a series that ended 4-1, it was a very evenly matched series, and one that could just as easily have gone to seven. One game was really not in contention until the very end. One. And the rest were OT nail-biters with tons of great chances on both sides. Rangers have no reason to hang their heads over this one.

And the final game was amazing; one of the best hockey games I've seen. So many chances in OT that hit the posts or crossbar, and on both sides. Goalies were amazing. Shots and chances were amazing. Really a great finish to a great hockey season. I just wish more games were on regular NBC instead of NBCSN. Would have gotten more exposure to a series that highlighted just how cool hockey is.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Not a big hockey fan at all, but I was lucky enough to turn on the game in the 3rd and watch both OTs as well with the wife. Almost had a heart attack and I have almost zero rooting interest. Incredible.