St. Louis @ Seattle Raible Highlights

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Thanks for this! Makes me notice how Michael Robinson helped spring Lynch on a couple of his biggest plays.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I like that whoever put it together show the Bennett sack over and over and over again.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks, these have been my favorite threads this year!

I kinda wish we could have heard Raible's commentary during the Rams' implosion with the multiple personal fouls and the ejection. Must have had some interesting comments.

The ending commentary in the last 30 seconds is awesome.

Mitch

Reaction score
Steve Raible is great! The definition of Seahawks homer!

ManBunts

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":34bod2pw said:
Thanks for this! Makes me notice how Michael Robinson helped spring Lynch on a couple of his biggest plays.

Amen. Not saying Lynch can't do it himself, but he and Mike Rob click.

Also, this makes me feel better about Malcolm Smith filling in for Wright. Not just the pick-6, but his movement tracking the backfield, closing in on tackles and in coverage. Excellent play.

tubbs51

Reaction score
The two videos/audios i look forward to are Raibles calls and the enemy team radio audio.

Only thing missing was Langford throwing that tantrum and incidentally backhanding a ref. I would have loved to hear Raibles reaction to that lol The Rams audio was priceless when that happened.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I was listening on audiopass and when the announcement of the ejection was made. Warren Moon stated that the fans have just broken the noise record again.

The Rams commentary sounded like Walter meets Joey. Readers in the Uk who are of a certain vintage will know what I am on about.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'd love to have em all on a DVD. If any body out there has the time and ability, I will find something cool to trade.
Edit: this season that is.