St Louis or San Fran tonight?

frosted21

Reaction score
marko358":3977f97e said:
Is that PI call in the first half the reason why the Rams have a total of 14 yards of offense in the 2nd half?

Word. Great cop out, but doesn't really hold up.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Kap has thrown for 3 x more yds than Davis, he's not been sacked. Davis has been sacked 5 x. Consequently, he's had happy feet the entire 2nd half, and like his DBs, has looked like steamed crap. As a team, the Niners have double the yds of STL, and not so coincidently, almost double the score.

IF all that was the result of 1 bogus PI call, the Rams are a VERY fragile football team. There's bad calls in every game and the fact 1 call in this game continues to be singled out, I'd say this game is cleaner than most.

Greenhell

Reaction score
edogg23":1k82hovj said:
Watching the 49ers fling the ball down the field is just making me even more pissed at the Seahawks offense.

I was just gonna say the same thing. Comparing how Santa Clara is flinging that ball really makes Seattle's offense look like raw sewage. :pukeface:

marko358

Reaction score
Greenhell":2bsklnlk said:
edogg23":2bsklnlk said:
Watching the 49ers fling the ball down the field is just making me even more pissed at the Seahawks offense.

I was just gonna say the same thing. Comparing how Santa Clara is flinging that ball really makes Seattle's offense look extremely terrible.

To be fair, the Niners offense didn't look too prolific against the Cowboys either.

HawkWow

Reaction score
marko358":28nbihis said:
Greenhell":28nbihis said:
edogg23":28nbihis said:

I was just gonna say the same thing. Comparing how Santa Clara is flinging that ball really makes Seattle's offense look extremely terrible.

To be fair, the Niners offense didn't look too prolific against the Cowboys either.

IIRC, Cowboys almost stole the win...or am I mistaken?

Greenhell

Reaction score
They're making it look easy, why do I have a feeling that Seattle is gonna let next Sunday's game be close? :roll:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think Davis has potential, though. Tough spot for an undrafted rook. He will get better.

russoloco

Reaction score
HawkWow":2uv3ktvi said:
I think Davis has potential, though. Tough spot for an undrafted rook. He will get better.

He isn't a rookie, not even close. been in the league for 3 years now.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
storm74":4qccn1b0 said:
Rams are just like the Mariners. Give you a ton of hope and then kick you in the nuts.
Damn, it must be hard being a guy. _Z_Man is one negative guffer but he's spot on about Fisher and the Rams. We better bring it or this season may get real ugly.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkWow":mhmm0zx2 said:
marko358":mhmm0zx2 said:
Greenhell":mhmm0zx2 said:
edogg23":mhmm0zx2 said:

IIRC, Cowboys almost stole the win...or am I mistaken?

You are mistaken.

28-3 at halftime and 28-17 final. Kap had a QB rating of 125.

As for this game, all the BS about the PI is kinda ludicrous. It was a bad call. No question. Niners have been hit with about 10 of those this year. Seattle got hit with a few yesterday. I don't hear anyone saying a word about the obvious PI that WASNT called against Crabtee in the third quarter.

In the end, still another not so pretty win by SF. Still too many mistakes. More injuries.

I'll say right now that I fully anticipate the Niners losing to Denver possibly down Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Stevie Johnson, Aldon Smith, Navorro Bowman, Patrick Willis, Jimmy Ward, and Vernon Davis a shadow of himself trying to play with a bad back.

Just way too many injuries.