Source: Texans leaning toward Will Anderson

hawkfan68

Reaction score
So which interior defensive prospects do you think the Seahawks should target if they trade down from #5?
Depends on how the draft flows and who they trade with. But guys that may be 1st rounders could be Kancey or Mazi Smith. I like Benton too (I believe he is very underrated). However I don't believe Benton will move into the first round but crazier things have happened.

Chevy

Reaction score
Depends on how the draft flows and who they trade with. But guys that may be 1st rounders could be Kancey or Mazi Smith. I like Benton too (I believe he is very underrated). However I don't believe Benton will move into the first round but crazier things have happened.
Okay, nice to get prospect names for arguments. Both players have been talked about in the past for the Seahawks draft.

OP
OP
H

HawksNation

Reaction score
We haven't picked this high since Curry, and now some people want to trade it away? No way. We're playing with house money. Go big or go home. It's time to roll the dice!
If this is how JS and PC see it, I think Jalen Carter is the pick, as much as I dislike the character concerns. Our drafting of DT has been a bust since Jarren Reed.