Some pretty good light smack in this Atlanta thread

Twisted

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3n229muw said:
I like this thread, especially towards the end. Registration is quick and easy if ya wanna join in.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/ ... hawk-fans/

Better than what we went through last week. They really hate that Strength of Schedule argument... :lol:

you know who really hated the SOS argument?

the 2010 world champion Saints, they went on to get tossed by the 7-9 Seahawks in the playoffs, it DOES matter, and it does show up, SOS is what conditions you and sets the mark!

but just ignore it and pretend it doesn't, maybe you can take a cheap shot at a Seahawk player who's not wearing his helmet when the games over, before you take your own helmet off?

only in the NFL...

Twisted

Reaction score
NinjaKixx":3d5fgx09 said:
BlueThunder":3d5fgx09 said:
I like this thread, especially towards the end. Registration is quick and easy if ya wanna join in.

Better than what we went through last week. They really hate that Strength of Schedule argument... :lol:

That Rockchalk guy may be borderline retarded.

that mashburn dood as well, what is he 10?

he says they have a pretty decent defense, yea sure there's only 3 teams in the league with a worse defense than the falcs...

hilarious

Twisted

Reaction score
that dood is rich, he's like "who have we played" well I'll tell ya who we've played"

the cowboys and the eagles, thats who... lol

anything can happen but cmon, you don't say you kicked some arse then mention an 8-8 and a 4-12 as your benchmark

I think he is a kid so he gets a pass...

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Twisted":1nbchhxz said:
NinjaKixx":1nbchhxz said:
BlueThunder":1nbchhxz said:

he says they have a pretty decent defense, yea sure there's only 3 teams in the league with a worse defense than the falcs...

hilarious
You'll have to excuse Fibbonacci/Mashburn. He isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
Twisted":34r87haz said:
NinjaKixx":34r87haz said:
BlueThunder":34r87haz said:

hilarious

We have the #5 scoring defense in the NFL.

Starrman44

Reaction score
On second thought, I think the Falcon fans are worst than the Redskin fans...

I like the one where they give the edge to Ryan because he's "been there before." Well, Russell Wilson has a playoff win under his belt...

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
A good number of Seahawks fans came on our (Falcons) main board with the intent for clean, fair discussion. There are also a good number of Seahawk fans who joined with the intention to troll. I don't mind the trolling because I have to deal with it all year when fans from opposing teams ridicule our team seeing as we have literally no moderation. Heck, one Saints fan even made light of the Sandy Hook incident and said that he wish kids in Atlanta had been shot instead because they'd grow up to be Falcon fans. Took a while for him to get banned, that should give you an idea of how bad our moderation is. But like I said I and many others appreciate those who want to engage in clean discussion and to those who wish to troll just know that it's a pretty tacky thing to do and your only making yourself look worse.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NinjaKixx":3fkp32hv said:
Twisted":3fkp32hv said:
NinjaKixx":3fkp32hv said:
BlueThunder said:

hilarious

We have the #5 scoring defense in the NFL.
And we have the #1

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Thought the thread was a bit douchey personally.

Couple of smart arse Seahawks fans... several more just looking for a good conversation about the game. And the same outspoken Falcons fans refusing to accept anything but a complete beatdown on Sunday.

Ah well... let them have their moment. Whatever happens I suspect it'll be a hard fought game whoever wins.

djb28

Reaction score
I thought they had Vick as their QB? huh..?

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3w0b0id3 said:
And we have the #1

I never said you didn't. Just pointing out that Twisted is either

a. Talking out of his ass
b. Just does not know football

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NinjaKixx":1yauu65u said:
-The Glove-":1yauu65u said:
And we have the #1

Ah ok...my bad

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1c200sjb said:
NinjaKixx":1c200sjb said:
-The Glove-":1c200sjb said:
And we have the #1

Ah ok...my bad

No Prob. Just ready for the game

Stout/Punishing Defense vs High Powered Offense

This has some potential to be one of the better games of the season.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Twisted":278jsz5l said:
BlueThunder":278jsz5l said:

you know who really hated the SOS argument?

the 2010 world champion Saints, they went on to get tossed by the 7-9 Seahawks in the playoffs, it DOES matter, and it does show up, SOS is what conditions you and sets the mark!

but just ignore it and pretend it doesn't, maybe you can take a cheap shot at a Seahawk player who's not wearing his helmet when the games over, before you take your own helmet off?

only in the NFL...

Do you know who really, REALLY hated the SOS argument?

Every damn one of us in 2005, when the Seahawks had a cake schedule compared to most of the postseason field.

themango55

Reaction score
I notice that they didn't mention carolina, who they lost to badly once and were extremely fortunate to not lose to twice (iirc down by two on their own 1 yard line with like 1 minute left, completed a 60 yard pass to kick a game winning fg).

Seattle didn't blow out Carolina either but won more convincingly than the falcons the first time. And the aspect of the Panthers game that let them match up well against the falcons was a mobile qb and a good pass rush, and Seattle has the same weapons along with a superior running game and secondary.

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
themango55":18xz1d3r said:
I notice that they didn't mention carolina, who they lost to badly once and were extremely fortunate to not lose to twice (iirc down by two on their own 1 yard line with like 1 minute left, completed a 60 yard pass to kick a game winning fg).

Seattle didn't blow out Carolina either but won more convincingly than the falcons the first time. And the aspect of the Panthers game that let them match up well against the falcons was a mobile qb and a good pass rush, and Seattle has the same weapons along with a superior running game and secondary.

Division game...

I'm sure you understand the importance.

When I look at a team, I dont even factor in divisional opponents. That's why I dont discredit you guys for losing to the Rams and Cardinals.

Good teams lose to bad divisional opponents consistantly.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
One thing I don't understand with Falcon fans, and this takes nothing away from the team, because I do think they're very good, but why do the fans keep on talking about their incredible, high powered offense? They scored 7 more points than we did for the year and Wilson was handcuffed for half of it. Seahawk fans tend to think we have a good offense, while Falcon fans seem to think theirs is amazing when we scored about the same amount.

Latest posts