Some good news regarding Clemons

hawker84

Reaction score
sc85sis":y2h110lo said:
I often wonder what kind of career Gayle Sayers would have had if medical tech back then was as good as it is now.

I wonder this about Curt Warner. What kind of splash would he have made in the record books had he had this technology available to him.

hawker84

Reaction score
seabowl":2rov0jsj said:
This is good news however someone with an ACL injury many times should not prevent them from sprinting. I too tore my ACL and was able to run straight all day long even before the surgery. It's the cuts and side to side movement that is the big issue/question. Again the news is encouraging but until he goes side to side I am skeptical how far along he really is.

True and i was thinking the same thing.. But ... sprinting in a straight line on level ground is one thing, sprinting in a straight line up a hill is totally different.. It would have been interesting to see how he was walking back down the hill as well, was he favoring the knee on the way down, that's a good tell as well. When i had my knee injury back in highschool, (ACL and knee cap dislocated) as i healed it was easy to walk up hills/steps etc.. coming down was a whole differnet story.