So much entertainment, so many possibilities.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Raised in WA from birth in '75, I developed a deep passion for football at age 2, so naturally, believed myself destined to play for the 'Hawks one day. Though band members & cheerleaders have spent more time on NFL fields than this aging 'jock' would ever attain, I've never lost my love for the game, or failed to follow my team of destiny. I do not remember a time with this many fascinating and mostly positive stories about the 'Hawks. Do in part to social media no doubt, even the typically desolate offseason was more lively this year, and not in the normally strained way our boards tend to reflect. Fewer posts of the 'Hey I saw a likeness of Russell Wilson in my toast this morning!' variety, and more tales of real 'Hawks newsie stuff, both good and bad. But I digress...

Before we move into the super cereal ManBearPig period we call the NFL regular season, where I may be ranting about the lunacy of attempting to throw to the Venus on Green Right Strong Slot Spider 2 Y Banana, I found myself rapt in frivolous musings about the many entertaining story lines surrounding our beloved Seahawks. My stream of consiousness began to think of each one as potential TV show, then what channel those shows might appear on. Here is my list so far:

Syfy Channel – “Robot Russell: The improbable adventures of a tiny NFL QB with a big secret”
Discovery Channel – In its 38th season, “Wait, South Alaska has a football team?”
Nat Geo – “Archaeologist Schneider (Indiana John?): Digging up treasures buried deep in the late rounds of the draft, waiver wire, UDFA’s & Canada”
Lifetime – “An Introspective: Cool Cat Carroll vs. Hard-Hearted Harbinger of Haggis Harbaugh”
VH1 – “Celebrity Rehab: The Seadderall Story”
Comedy Central– “Moffit’s Machinations”
HBO – “Game of Thrones: The Legion is Coming”
HDNet – “Real Rob Report”
Travel Channel– “Okung Takes Spain: Is he running with the bulls, or are they running from him?”
O Network – “Guru Sherm: How to be better at life”

Anyone interested in jumping into my imaginary sandbox is welcome to play along. :snack:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
But I really did see a likeness of Russell Wilson in my toast this morning!

Starrman44

Reaction score
Honestly, when I opened this thread up and started reading, I really thought it was going to be totally cheese ball and corny. That was actually pretty funny. I got a chuckle. Thanks...

OP
OP
Snakeeyes007

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Starrman44":y10cvyb2 said:
Honestly, when I opened this thread up and started reading, I really thought it was going to be totally cheese ball and corny. That was actually pretty funny. I got a chuckle. Thanks...

Thank you for the positive feedback, Starrman.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Fun stuff. I like how you think. LOL at "& Canada" in the Schneider show. It's funny 'cause it's true.

In light of the news that Marshawn is a great babysitter, he's gotta have a kids' show. I don't know enough current TV to come up with one, but a Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood type thing would be kickass.