Snacks requests release

nwHawk

Reaction score
I think it would be a mistake. He is underrated and his presence has allowed others to blossom. Would be a big loss going into the playoffs.

sutz

Reaction score
Tough situation for him. Might be having trouble living on Practice Squad checks. He probably expected more playing time when he signed on. Too bad, he's been a help when he's played, but as our regular guys get healthy somebody gets squeezed out. I suspect they think Snacks isn't the long term answer.

I doubt the team will release him anyway. He could be valuable in the playoffs.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I'm sure his fans will say no big deal & it just shows his competitiveness & how much he cares while his detractors will point out that his reaction before the biggest game of the season can be construed as kinda selfish & an unnecessary distraction.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2h11jom8 said:
Why though? Cuz mone and olsen got activated?

Correct.

Apparently the coaches feel Mone fits the D line rotation better than Harrison.

nwHawk

Reaction score
If he wants a ring he needs to get on board. Selfish players don't last in Seattle.

misfit

Reaction score
feel like tampa or green bay is gonna pick him up and this is gonna be a move we regret

Ambrose83

Reaction score
sutz":27kjm5sc said:
Tough situation for him. Might be having trouble living on Practice Squad checks. He probably expected more playing time when he signed on. Too bad, he's been a help when he's played, but as our regular guys get healthy somebody gets squeezed out. I suspect they think Snacks isn't the long term answer.

I doubt the team will release him anyway. He could be valuable in the playoffs.

Lmao if hes having trouble living off those checks then he is terrible with finances.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Have a feeling he wants to get to Green Bay. I hope he lands in Miami or Indy.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm completely fine with his decision. He's a starting quality player, and he's at the very end of his career. I really wouldn't want to see the rest of his career wasted as a reserve. Go get some snaps in, Snacks.

For what it's worth, his tweets about the situation are nice. He agrees with Seattle investing in their future, just wants to go somewhere he's needed. There's nothing wrong with that.

toffee

Reaction score
Can someone educate me why the Hawks aren't making more effort to keep him? He played well , and helped team.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
toffee":3e7b7585 said:
Can someone educate me why the Hawks aren't making more effort to keep him? He played well , and helped team.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Mone is active again. Between Reed, Mone, and Ford, the early down DT role is kinda full.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":uo9nkn05 said:
I'm completely fine with his decision. He's a starting quality player, and he's at the very end of his career. I really wouldn't want to see the rest of his career wasted as a reserve. Go get some snaps in, Snacks.

For what it's worth, his tweets about the situation are nice. He agrees with Seattle investing in their future, just wants to go somewhere he's needed. There's nothing wrong with that.

Well said. I agree.