Smug faced &*^%$#

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
And I just have to vent.

Am I the only one who Fing hates the McVay smug f'ing goddamned f'ing smug shithead smug bearded smirkey grin?

Worse than the Aaron Rodgers smirk after he chirps a ref into a call on us.

Makes me want to f'ing punch babies. Twice.

And oh yea, Aaron Donald is a POS.

Rant off.

ccla

Reaction score
I am Sorry, I would have a smug smirk as well if I were in his situation. You wanna wipe that smirk off his face? Have a game plan that allows you to get more than a few first downs after the first couple of drives. As a matter of fact I think I did have a smirk on my face for the whole game after the fist quarter or so.

But yes I would love to wipe it off McVai’s face!!

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
He shouldn't be smug after stupidly passing and stopping the clock on an incompletion prior to the FG attempt.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Rams have our number. It is what it is. Every year I mark off 2 losses to the Rams regardless of record. They will own us until Donald retires

Threedee

Reaction score
Rams have our number. It is what it is. Every year I mark off 2 losses to the Rams regardless of record. They will own us until Donald retires
I think it's just until we stop being the most gullible opponent in the league. There's a reason why Jeff Fisher saved all of his trick plays for us. We were the only team dumb enough to fall for them.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
And I just have to vent.

Am I the only one who Fing hates the McVay smug f'ing goddamned f'ing smug shithead smug bearded smirkey grin?

Worse than the Aaron Rodgers smirk after he chirps a ref into a call on us.

Makes me want to f'ing punch babies. Twice.

And oh yea, Aaron Donald is a POS.

Rant off.
I'm sure it's the same reaction around the NLF west with Pete Carrol.. it's what it is.. who cares.

Xxx

Reaction score
I am Sorry, I would have a smug smirk as well if I were in his situation. You wanna wipe that smirk off his face? Have a game plan that allows you to get more than a few first downs after the first couple of drives. As a matter of fact I think I did have a smirk on my face for the whole game after the fist quarter or so.

But yes I would love to wipe it off McVai’s face!!
How could you not smirk after stealing a win like that

Xxx

Reaction score
I think it's just until we stop being the most gullible opponent in the league. There's a reason why Jeff Fisher saved all of his trick plays for us. We were the only team dumb enough to fall for them.

Hahaha remember the fake punt to Danny amendola where he acted like he was walking off the field and then they threw him the ball for a touchdown

GemCity

Reaction score
Ahhh…the old “we suck but own you mfkers” smug.

Yes. It makes me want to go outside and kick pets around my neighborhood.

Something about this last loss……

Usually, I’m like “…it’s over. On to next week.” But I truly felt like this Rams game would predicate our run through the gauntlet.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Too funny - I posted that same video in another thread couple days ago -

Threedee

Reaction score
Hahaha remember the fake punt to Danny amendola where he acted like he was walking off the field and then they threw him the ball for a touchdown
Oh, yeah. That was the very next game after the infamous Green Bay game. For some reason, the entire 2012 season is permanently etched into my brain.

KinesProf

Reaction score
I don't know if it is the intensity of the sport changing, or my own maturing, but I just can't bring myself to feel close to the same level of dislike for McVay and Shanahan that I did for Fisher and Harbaugh.

Reactions: Xxx

Marvin49

Reaction score
...its funny. For a really long time I felt the exact same way about Pete Carroll chewing gum with a grin on the sideline.