Shirt made from Seahawks 12 flag

StoneCold

Reaction score
I'm looking to have this done, but can't find a cotton version. They're all polyester. Anyone know where I can get a cotton flag.

Thanks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
You mean like this???

Attachments

• 12flagzuit.jpg
    12flagzuit.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 682
OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":28dkqhse said:
You mean like this???

Ha! Made me laugh and cringe at the same time. Polyester makes me sweat.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
In that case, Cotton Shirt/V-neck Dye it the blue teal color and sew on 12 to it. On the back if you want put Mine...cause after all it is Mine. LOL Or you could have a name tag put there for your nickname. I probably would not put my last name on it no more. All the normal people would know me then. They scare me.

You could always take teal color material from JO ANN fabrics to a place and have it made too. I think there are still some dry cleaners that do adjustments and alterations to things. Heck if you go to Jo Anns and ask one of the ladies at the register, they may be able to send you to a seamster/seamstress. Just a thought.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":12hefmhd said:
In that case, Cotton Shirt/V-neck Dye it the blue teal color and sew on 12 to it. On the back if you want put Mine...cause after all it is Mine. LOL Or you could have a name tag put there for your nickname. I probably would not put my last name on it no more. All the normal people would know me then. They scare me.

You could always take teal color material from JO ANN fabrics to a place and have it made too. I think there are still some dry cleaners that do adjustments and alterations to things. Heck if you go to Jo Anns and ask one of the ladies at the register, they may be able to send you to a seamster/seamstress. Just a thought.
Well, in the future we now know who to come to with our Joanne Fabric questions. :D

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":nqsfpw06 said:
Seahawkfan80":nqsfpw06 said:

Well, in the future we now know who to come to with our JO ANN Fabric questions. :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1pj38b4o said:
Seahawkfan80":1pj38b4o said:

Well, in the future we now know who to come to with our Joanne Fabric questions. :D

I was at one of them last year that is about 20 miles from me looking for some Seahawky stuff, they did not have any and there was someone else looking for the same stuff.

I see in one of them stores they have some materials, and some nick nacks that have seahawks all over them. Must be a bird thing tho as I see a quite a few DUCK fan stuff there too.

There is a few left of the Pillow buddy in Hawks format too. and a new hawk with glasses.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Might have better luck by having a cotton shirt made with a screen-printed 12 on it than finding a flag to make into a shirt.

chris98251

Reaction score
My Mom worked there for a bit, the ladies there typically are people who are old school and made clothes for themselves and are really quite knowledgeable about all that stuff and as stated may even make something for you if asked, if not they know who can.

Latest posts