Sherman Limited Jerseys

ZagHawk

Reaction score
At the proshop:

http://proshop.seahawks.com/Seattle_Sea ... llege_Navy

1) Surprised the proshop is actually selling limited grade jerseys, because as far as I've known they've always just sold gameday or elites.

2) Looks like Nike figures Sherman is big enough for them to mass produce the limiteds, awesome.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Epic, in for 1.

Still bummed they dont have limited Wilson in grey. Holding out for that one.

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
So according to the employees at the actual Pro Shop at Century Link, the new Pro Shop website does not reflect the actual physical store. The website is now run by nflshop.com and fanatics.com which is why they offer the limited jersey. You still can only get the game and elite at the actual stadium store. They also have several things in the store that are not on the website. I was able to get a pair of nike gloves that actually keep your hands warm and have the "lock up" logo design on the palms. They are pretty awesome, but are only in the store right now.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Chrismv41985":1semjbb5 said:
So according to the employees at the actual Pro Shop at Century Link, the new Pro Shop website does not reflect the actual physical store. The website is now run by nflshop.com and fanatics.com which is why they offer the limited jersey. You still can only get the game and elite at the actual stadium store. They also have several things in the store that are not on the website. I was able to get a pair of nike gloves that actually keep your hands warm and have the "lock up" logo design on the palms. They are pretty awesome, but are only in the store right now.

You think you can post a picture of those gloves? I got the Vapor 2.0 lock up logo gloves last year and I love em, but I'll admit towards the winter months my hands were FREEZING in them (even with glove heaters inside).

A

Anonymous

Do those gloves have the grippy/shiny/rubbery palms that grip the ball?

'Cuz that would be sooo cool.

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this so i'm not sure how to post a photo. But they do have some raised rubber grips on the fingers and a tech tip on the index fingers for touch screens. The background behind the logo is blue and green, and the backs of the gloves are all navy with a green swoosh. Hopefully that helps. I wouldn't say they would help in freezing temps, but for a mild chilly afternoon they should be better than the receiver glove version.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ZagHawk":37hq9arp said:
At the proshop:

http://proshop.seahawks.com/Seattle_Sea ... llege_Navy

1) Surprised the proshop is actually selling limited grade jerseys, because as far as I've known they've always just sold gameday or elites.

2) Looks like Nike figures Sherman is big enough for them to mass produce the limiteds, awesome.
Thanks for the info, just need one of those in wolf grey and I'll be a happy camper!

Latest posts