Shanahan fired

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Not just shanahan but all his staff are all fired too. Vikings coach Frazier is out as well, and I am not too surprised on this one. So I think the total coach firings are at four now? Texans, Vikings, redskins, Brown's all need coaches.

The only other teams I think may be in the market for a new head coach is the Lions and Giants. Schwartz fell go 29-52 in five years with the Lions. With the talent on that team the team needs a new coach.

Axx

Reaction score
"Get back in there Silva" ~ Mike Shanahan

TwilightError

Reaction score
Cowboys should fire Garrett too but JJ is far too dumb to make a smart move like that.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Schwartz has got to be gone. All that talent and the inside track to the playoffs...then they fail out?

Looks like Whisenhunt might be up for the Texans job already.

OP
OP
HawkMeat

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I think Whisenhunt would be a good fit for Texas.

Schwartz absolutely needs to be fired. Just failed and with so much talent on that team. His record is poor and the team needs a new direction, leadership.

I think Garrett made some bad decsisons in a few games this year. On the fence with him, but JJ is not known for the best decisions, so if Garrett is nog fired, he should have been. :lol:

Axx

Reaction score
TwilightError":3jnsgnix said:
Cowboys should fire Garrett too but JJ is far too dumb to make a smart move like that.
JJ should fire his self.

Polaris

Reaction score
Axx":3psnlv7m said:
TwilightError":3psnlv7m said:
JJ should fire his self.

JJ has done a fantastic job as the 'boys GM. Just ask him.

OP
OP
HawkMeat

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Polaris":314rema2 said:
Axx":314rema2 said:
TwilightError":314rema2 said:
JJ should fire his self.

JJ has done a fantastic job as the 'boys GM. Just ask him.
Haha. So true. I remember an interview where he mentioned he signs the checks so he would want a say in picking players because of this just cut the middle man.

I am kind of surprised in the Brown's move. One year, really!? The organization was putrid to start, what did the owner expect, a division?

Latest posts