Series Tied.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
9 games in 17 days. Not to make an excuse, because Dallas was by far the better team last night.......but, they looked very tired imo.

pmedic920

Reaction score
9 games in 17 days. Not to make an excuse, because Dallas was by far the better team last night.......but, they looked very tired imo.
Again my ignorance will show with this.

Have the Kraken played more games in the same time frame as the other playoff teams?

If so is it by a large number, and what is the reason?

Seeding?
Similar to wild cards in football?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It just happened that they played 7 last series and 2 more this series. All with one a day off in between. Looks like Dallas played only one less game in the same period.
At least now they get two days off since the game is on Sunday. Finally a much need back to back days off. Some of the other series' have ended a lot quicker, so the Kraken just happen to have played 9 games in 17 days. And........6 of them were on the road.

pmedic920

Reaction score
It just happened that they played 7 last series and 2 more this series. All with one a day off in between. Looks like Dallas played only one less game in the same period.
At least now they get two days off since the game is on Sunday. Finally a much need back to back days off. Some of the other series' have ended a lot quicker, so the Kraken just happen to have played 9 games in 17 days. And........6 of them were on the road.
Thanks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think every other day finally caught up with them. Hopefully, the extra day helps take care of it.
Yeah they look tired and that’s when they fall into their old mistakes and bad habit patterns. Also got to give Dallas credit, they are a very good team that took advantage of those mistakes. Flush it and forget about it.

Onward to the next game.

D

DomeHawk

I'm starting to think hockey is a game where you rarely see the same team from game to game. Is it just my naivete or is it just the nature of the game?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm starting to think hockey is a game where you rarely see the same team from game to game. Is it just my naivete or is it just the nature of the game?
This is typical for NHL playoff hockey. That’s while I love the best of 7 series. Dallas is a good team, but so is Seattle. This series can swing either way.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Kraken appeared a couple notches slower last night, and they didn't have the same pass-pucking confidence and efficiency they did in Game 3. Really too bad Stars' third goal was counted but I can see why, looked like one of our guys nudged one of their guys into Gru a bit. Oh well, hoping Kraken bounce back strongly in Games 5 and 6.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well that sucked. But not really that surprising. Kraken win game 1 and 3, Dallas wins game 2-4 (and played like we did on Sunday)

Meh, on to Thursday. We have a 2-2 series. Best of 3. I find myself not even mad a little bit. It's playoff hockey, it happens. Next

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yup. Won 3 out in Colorado, they certainly can win Game 5 and 7 (if needed) in Dallas. Like last series, I think whatever team wins game 5 wins the series.

94Smith

Reaction score
The NHL playoffs are a grind. Lots of game 7s and the teams are very evenly matched. Rarely is a team completely dominated.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Def. Watching Carolina play yesterday, that team is damn good. Their speed reminds me of the Kraken when they are rollin.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Good news is, if the trend continues, and it seems to be the league wide trend, is that we will have the "on" game for the 7th game :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let's go Kraken tonight!!!! Like last series, I think whoever wins tonight takes the series.

(Fixed typo)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts