Seattle's plan "J"

Chawker

Reaction score
It all starts with the restructuring of T.Locketts contract,I'm sure it was that or he would of been cut.

The Seahawks wants to regain a second round pick, and by restructuring Locketts contract it makes him more tradable. Now trading Lockett straight up for a second round pick is just boring for john to do. Trading back in round one to move up in round two is more to there liking.

We trade back to 25 with Greenbay and throwing Lockett we acquire the 41 st pick.

With the 20 th pick we select Brian Thomas jr. LSU WR.

The 41 st pick is a mystery to me. Maybe a OG or LB.

Last edited:

94Smith

Reaction score
A 5th? Come on, that ranks up there with people who say Penix is old. And he's actually 23.
Ok not a 5th, but not a first. Second or third at most. Deandre Hopkins only got a second for instance

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ok not a 5th, but not a first. Second or third at most. Deandre Hopkins only got a second for instance
I agree with a 3rd at the most .. The guy is declining,we held on to him for too long.
It's that later years PC being too loyal and loving vets past their prime.
I'm calling it as I see it and I know some will disagree and that's ok.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Draft Roman Wilson and trade Lockett for another 3rd.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Why ? When we could draft Brian Thomas jr hes has a faster 40 time then DK.
Roman ran .06 slower than Brian and he's an exceptional route runner with a similar QB rating when targeted that BTJ was all while being projected at least 1 round lower.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
No argument there, I just happen to think Roman's going to be an excellent Lockett style receiver.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
To get into position to acquire Wilson we would need a second round pick, something we are a little short on at this moment. Hes good WR, but you gotta ask yourself who do you want ? Me I'll take jr.

Alot of good OG and LBs in rounds three and four.

Cheers