Seattle Mariners @ San Diego Padres Jul 4-5

sutz

Reaction score
Quick trip south to play two in San Diego. Will be tough, they've been beating everybody but the Dodgers.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Odd 3:30 start time today. Flexen vs Manaea. JP should be back from suspension, which means Julio or Winker might start theirs today. Still waiting to hear which one. Either would be a significant loss, though getting JP back offsets that a little.

SD certainly no walk in the park. As was said above, we'd do well to split this 2 game series.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice to see this kind of offense against a team with a winning record. (y) (y)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
This ump has a real problem with pitches off the plate outside to right handed batters.

At least he has been consistantly bad for both teams. :LOL:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Team is rolling now! That Julio HR was absolutely crushed.

Flex is the kind of #5 starter every team wants.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Well, they guaranteed the split, at least. :)

Flex a #5? I don't think so. He's the kind of innings eater you need in the middle of the rotation. He gets 5-6 or more almost every start, and keeps the team in the game while doing it.

Great game all around, and they did it at a winning team. Certainly can't complain about the offense today.

Starting to look like they will be buyers at the trade deadline, and that shot at the playoffs keeps looking more and more possible.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LOL, I thought the ball Julio hit was going to go over that building. He is going to be the first player in a game to hit one out of T-mobile ballpark.

W

Welshers

I take it all back. Don't fire Scottie. He deserves a shot to finish the season at this point.